• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everyone is here? NOT!

1FC0

Smash Lord
They mean that everyone from past Smash rosters is in the roster of SSBU, but even that is NOT true! Where is the Hero of Twilight? He was in the roster of Smash 4 and the roster of SSBB but he is not in the roster of SSBU! They removed him!

And for those people who are going to say that "Link" is still included; that is a different Link, a different character. Would you also say that if the excluded Roy from Fire Emblem because the roster contains another Roy instead? Of course not. They are both named "Roy" but a character is more than their name. They said that every character would be here, not just every name! The Hero of the Wild is NOT the Hero of Twilight. If you think otherwise then you know nothing of Zelda. They are not even in the same timeline. They are totally different characters and even have different movesets.

I NEED the Hero of Twilight because he is the coolest. He has a Gale Boomerang and a Clawshot. He also is a peaceful farmer who merely resorted to violence because his hand was forced, unlike the Hero of the Wild who is a soldier by choice because he enjoy killing monsters. Monsters are also living beings, they ought to not be killed just for fun. The Hero of Twilight got King Bulblin to join his side. All that the Hero of the Wild does is kill. He even kills innocent animals.

Personally I think that monsters ought to not be killed on sight. Instead they ought to be arrested when they commit a crime and then be giving a fair trial and, if found guilty, be dealt a humane punishment. They are sentient beings, too.

Anyway, the Clawshot and Gale Boomerang are two of my favourite items, and now they are gone. The iBombs are pretty cool, but the old bomb were cooler. If they want to include everyone, then they must include the Hero of Twilight.

Top Bottom