• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European WiFi Tournaments

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Your probably thinking why Im writing about WiFi tournaments on SmashBoards, the reason is that I was hoping to attract online players who enjoy competitive smash and want to get better. (SmashBoarders hate WiFi xD)

SmashBoards doesnt have the the stafistication to fully bring out online tournaments but I know a place that does. Before I go on , this aint spam -.- , the site is made by Neal , who is a member of the Smash back room and is a respected tournament host.

Allisbrawl.com has alot of interactive features, but one the of the best is the tournaments page were Neal has made software to run host in a easy wether it comes down to making brackets or deciding winners, Tio does it for you.

If you look around the site, you'll see some cool stuff.

Im not here for advertising so lets get back to buisness, as I was saying, alot of European tournaments on this site and the site has great competition, another reason why I am writing this is to meet new smashers and get better.

To prove how sufisticated Tio is a bracket set made , you can do this with as many entrants as you like, program does Doubles Elim , Single Elim , Teams ,
Round Robin / Pools.

So join at Allisbrawl.com!!!

Top Bottom