• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You gaze in wonderment at the mystical, ancient technology that surrounds you now.
These unfathomable contraptions seem to have minds of their own...
...and yet, for something so alien, they somehow seem familiar to you nonetheless.
A question forms on the tip of your tongue. Are these machines the solution to the mysteries before you...
...Or do they herald the end of the world you know?

13th Stratum - Glaðsheim
----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 13th Stratum (Phase 13)!

The phase ends ~22.83 hours from now (8pm UTC, 13th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Note that this phase ends a little earlier than usual - 8pm UTC, or 3pm EST/2pm CST. This is so that I'll have enough time to finish up here before the Nintendo Direct starts and I have to go put out the inevitable fires in the Nintenzone. So don't delay me, okay? :p

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Note that this phase ends a little earlier than usual - 8pm UTC, or 3pm EST/2pm CST. This is so that I'll have enough time to finish up here before the Nintendo Direct starts and I have to go put out the inevitable fires in the Nintenzone. So don't delay me, okay? :p
That’s a funny way of saying the ultimate social thread

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thankfully that area isn't under my jurisdiction, so what happens there is none of my business. :p
Except for when they get shut down weekly and move to the Nintendo zone social.
:p

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack UtopianPoyzin! UtopianPoyzin suffers 2 damage!
Lmao thanks Red!

I was literally thinking that I had gone too long without being attacked so I was going to shoot myself last night. Sadly I never actually was able to get onto Smashboards and didn't actually say anything to Moy, but I'll take it. That one's on me.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.

== Active skills ==​
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order... but the target's Grimoire Stone absorbs it!
  • Dark Hunter attacks Thirdkoopa with Drain Bite! Thirdkoopa suffers 2 damage, and the attacker recovers 1 HP!
  • Ronin enters the Drawing Stance, and can attack two players! Ronin attacks Z25 and UtopianPoyzin!
    • Z25 suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) = 2)
      • Z25 has been defeated!
    • UtopianPoyzin suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) = 2)
  • Gunner fires up Double Strike, and shoots Fire Emblemier and Thirdkoopa! Fire Emblemier and Thirdkoopa suffer 1 damage each!
  • Dark Hunter attacks Red Ryu with Drain Bite! Red Ryu suffers 3 damage (Drain Bite (2) + Dead Law (1) = 3), and the attacker recovers 1 HP!
    • Red Ryu has been defeated!

== Item actions ==​
  • Medica was purchased.
  • A Grimoire Stone absorbs Attack Order!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
And so the action resumes. The furnace of war alights again!
Swords swing, bullets fly... and in the aftermath we find our latest two victims.
But who amongst it all would dare to drain the lifeforce of another adventurer to save themselves? Who to trust of those who remain?
The next labyrinth, ancient domain of the Fafnir and his Sovereign... will probably present no answers.
It's even a challenge to pronounce this place's name. Gingungumpa-what?

Ninja | Dark Hunter | Harbinger
|
|

Landsknecht | Ronin | Ninja (+1 clone)
|
|

14th Stratum - Ginnungagap

Welcome to the 14th Stratum (Phase 13)!

The phase ends ~26.5 hours from now (11pm UTC, 14th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The phase ends ~26.5 hours from now (11pm UTC, 14th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!
Again highlighting the unusual phase end time. I'm not going to be around until late tomorrow evening, so this is the only time that really works for me tomorrow.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I liked the character design of the three lords in the three houses part of the direct.

Also Astral Chain and Oninaki both look super cool and v excited for them
Which house are you?? I might go Edelgard because she seems like the "main" one but I like Claude's design the best so I'm a bit divided.

I'm also really sad that the avatar doesn't seem to be customizable. I really liked shoehoring my OC into FE LOL RIP Annabella you will be missed ;(((( XOXO

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Which house are you?? I might go Edelgard because she seems like the "main" one but I like Claude's design the best so I'm a bit divided.

I'm also really sad that the avatar doesn't seem to be customizable. I really liked shoehoring my OC into FE LOL RIP Annabella you will be missed ;(((( XOXO
Same Claude had the best design imo too, but blue guy and Edelgard both had good designs.

Yeah I like having the mc be customizable, especially if they do what they do in previous titles where the main character is more of a player character than a story character

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332

Its a tie between Edelgard's and Claude's house currently. Though I'll probably go with Edel because Axes!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • UtopianPoyzin shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots himself!
  • giraffelasergun shoots Thirdkoopa! But Thirdkoopa shot himself, so the damage is reflected!
    • giraffelasergun suffers 0.1 damage! (Shot (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 2 * Shoot Self (50%) = 1 - Immunize (90%) = 0.1)

== Active skills ==​
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!
  • Medic casts Immunize! All damage for this phase is reduced by 90%!

== Item actions ==​
  • Medica was purchased.
  • Medica was purchased.
  • A Bravant was used! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Well, that was boring.
Not much to say here. Have a meme instead.

15th Stratum - Forgotten Capital

Welcome to the 15th Stratum (Phase 15)!

The phase ends ~22.75 hours from now (10pm UTC, 15th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • UtopianPoyzin shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • Pokechu defends giraffelasergun! GLG's total damage is reduced by 1!

== Active skills ==​
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!

== Item actions ==​
  • None.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Did I say excitement? I lied.
Nothing happened, so we don't get to move on in the Labyrinth. Too bad.

16th Stratum - Forgotten Capital (again)

Welcome to the 16th Stratum (Phase 16)!

The phase ends ~23.6 hours from now (10pm UTC, 16th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • UtopianPoyzin shoots Fire Emblemier! Fire Emblemier suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) = 2)
  • Pokechu shoots Fire Emblemier! Fire Emblemier suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) = 2)
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.

== Active skills ==​
  • Ronin enters the Drawing Stance, and can attack two players! Ronin attacks UtopianPoyzin and giraffelasergun!
    • UtopianPoyzin suffers 4 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + ATK Buff x2 (2) = 4)
    • But GLG's Royal Veil causes the attack to turn back on Fire Emblemier! FE suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + ATK Buff x2 (2) = 4 * Royal Veil (50%) = 2)
      • Fire Emblemier has been defeated!

== Item actions ==​
  • Fire Emblemier uses the Medica to recover 2 HP!
  • A Grimoire Stone was used to relay the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Departing from one ancient capital to another, you find yourselves on the streets of a long forgotten city.
...Strange. You have no memory of this place, and yet it still feels so familiar.
What if this is the fate faced by the world you know?
This place holds a great secret. Who will survive to uncover the truth?

Ronin | Gunner | Medic
|
|

17th Stratum - Lost Shinjuku

Welcome to the 17th Stratum (Phase 17)!

The phase ends ~23.75 hours from now (10pm UTC, 17th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

Current Status

Last edited:
Top Bottom