• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Maven shoots air.
  • Ura shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • KickleCubiclist shoots Shish! Shish suffers 1 damage!
  • giraffelasergun shoots air.

== Active skills ==​
  • Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!
  • Protector uses Bravery's Gift to defend Red Ryu!
  • Medic swings their staff wildly, and strikes Red Ryu with Caduceus! But Red Ryu was protected by Bravery's Gift, so Pokechu suffers 1 damage instead! (Caduceus (2) * Bravery's Gift (50%) = 1)
  • Landsknecht attacks Red Ryu with Stunning Smash! But Red Ryu was protected by Bravery's Gift, so Pokechu suffers 1 damage instead! (Stunning Smash (2) * Bravery's Gift (50%) = 1)
  • Protector strikes at Red Ryu with Shield Rush! But Red Ryu was was protected by Bravery's Gift, so Pokechu suffers 1 damage instead! (Shield Rush (2) * Bravery's Gift (50%) = 1)
  • Ninja petrifies Pokechu with Izuna! Pokechu suffers 0.5 damage (Izuna (1) * Bravery's Gift (50%) = 0.5), and next phase, cannot act or take damage!
  • Landsknecht readies Strike Chaser to prepare a reflection-piercing shot!
  • Landsknecht attacks Maven with Stunning Smash! Maven suffers 2 damage!

== Item actions ==​
  • Red Ryu receives 5 en!
  • Theriaca was purchased. Bard is cured of poison!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You emerge from the jungle into a long-forgotten boneyard.
You recall a half-forgotten ghost story, lest you lose your way among the graves:
Look to the sky, and seek the sunlight. Keep moving forward, and don't look back.
...For the dead are right behind you.
...And Death is becoming very displeased at having been denied yet another soul.
Damn these Protectors and their so-called "holy shields". Whose idea was that, anyway?

8th Stratum - Fetid Necropolis

----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 8th Stratum (Phase 8)!

The phase ends ~23 hours from now (10pm UTC, 8th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count! (Except Pokechu Pokechu , who can't act this phase.)

Maven89 Maven89 @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A special item is available!
Today's item is the Decoy Bunker!

Decoy Bunker: Creates a Decoy Bunker, which will absorb up to 3 HP of damage against you for 1 phase.

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply post Vote: <player> in the thread. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast!​

Note: As Pokechu Pokechu is petrified and unable to act, they also cannot be voted for in this phase.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
A special item is available!
Today's item is the Decoy Bunker!

Decoy Bunker: Creates a Decoy Bunker, which will absorb up to 3 HP of damage against you for 1 phase.

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply post Vote: <player> in the thread. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast!​

Note: As Pokechu Pokechu is petrified and unable to act, they also cannot be voted for in this phase.
When you say Pokechu is unable to act, are you saying that they can’t defend themselves at all?

Asking for a friend.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
When you say Pokechu is unable to act, are you saying that they can’t defend themselves at all?

Asking for a friend.
I also can't take any damage.

Just answering your "friend" ;)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Asking for a friend.
Pokechu cannot:
- take any action of any sort
- take any damage
- be voted for for the item
- vote for someone to receive the item

but can still talk here and in PMs.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Also I've been sitting on this for a while and I didn't want to be petty but I'll shoot it anyways..... hahahaha no pun intended

(Inb4 Pokechu calls hypocrisy about me calling him an idiot as a joke like 6 months ago when they are contextually different situations and phrasings) :mad:
you sister messy and u need 2 sister stop

you didn't have to bring me in this, but thanks. you automatically assume I'm going to bring something up from 6 months ago and make a fuss, when I didn't make that much of a fuss in the first place. and this post is edited too?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Also I've been sitting on this for a while and I didn't want to be petty but I'll shoot it anyways..... hahahaha no pun intended

you sister messy and u need 2 sister stop

you didn't have to bring me in this, but thanks. you automatically assume I'm going to bring something up from 6 months ago and make a fuss, when I didn't make that much of a fuss in the first place. and this post is edited too?

The edit was to change phrasing so I didn’t sound mean and moreso tongue-in-cheek, but if you must know I changed “crying” to “calling” ‘cause I don’t feel that it is the appropriate phrasing for my joke

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y would u do that Z

dont you want to join my fanclub?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The edit was to change phrasing so I didn’t sound mean and moreso tongue-in-cheek, but if you must know I changed “crying” to “calling” ‘cause I don’t feel that it is the appropriate phrasing for my joke
o

OK

I'm just sensitive so I thought you were being serious, and the :mad: made me think you were being dead serious and saying that it was really dumb of me to take offense from it at first at all. so my feelings just got hurt

mb mb :[

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Lol I’ve done my part I’d be fine with dying
Vote: Alice
No offense Bard, but I think we know who’s gonna make it farther.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It is nothing short of divine intervention, plot armor, and memes, that explains why I am still alive, so I respect that vote.

Also because I am a beast.

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
I'll take the votes if people want to vote for me, but I dunno if there's enough votes with the people who still haven't voted yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Alice

I'm obviously voting for my homegurl but let's try to make sure at least one of us gets more votes than the fanclub.

Top Bottom