• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your plot armor means nothing when my hair is both spikeier AND more colorful than yours.
Alright look, you’re not as evil as I was trying to make you out to be, but even if you have spiky colorful hair, you still need unjam your jelly before you can stand on the same turf as the Bard. I’m kind of a big deal.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Alright look, you’re not as evil as I was trying to make you out to be, but even if you have spiky colorful hair, you still need unjam your jelly before you can stand on the same turf as the Bard. I’m kind of a big deal.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Time is up, results on the way. Might be a little delayed since I'm working on other stuff in the background, but I'll work as quickly as I can.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Maven shoots air.
  • Bard shoots Maven! Maven suffers 1 damage!
  • UtopianPoyzin shoots air.
  • Alice Phantasma shoots herself! Incoming shots will be reflected! But...
  • Red Ryu shoots Bard! Bard suffers 1 damage!
  • Ura shoots air.
  • Z25 shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • KickleCubiclist shoots themself! Incoming shots will be reflected!
    • But nobody attacks Kickle... Kickle suffers 1 damage! (Shoot self [failed] = 1)

== Active skills ==​
  • Maven suffers 1 damage from poison!

• The effects of poison on Maven have ended.
  • Landsknecht follows up their ally's attack with Strike Chaser, and attacks Alice with piercing damage! Alice suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 2)
  • Protector strikes at Bard with Shield Rush! But Bard's Grimoire Stone absorbs it!
  • Protector strikes at Bard with Shield Rush! Bard suffers 2 damage!
  • Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!

== Item actions ==​
  • The Sagittarius Shot launches into the sky!
  • Pokechu receives 5 en!
  • giraffelasergun receives 5 en!
  • Amrita was purchased.
  • Amrita was purchased.
  • Grimoire Stone was purchased.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm bored. Have half of the people here forgotten this game exists or something?
But we are entering uncharted territory in these games - yep, people are finally breaking out the piercing shots!
This next stratum is uncharted territory too.
Quite literally, in fact - I can guarantee nobody here has mapped out this place before today.
And as soon as I'm done here I'm heading there to check it out for myself.

6th Stratum - Eastern Shrine
----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 6th Stratum (Phase 6)!

The phase ends ~22 hours from now (9pm UTC, 6th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

Maven89 Maven89 @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright lads. I’m not gonna front for the memes any longer. Your boy Bard has been systematically assassinated by the Pokechu fan club, one of the most powerful entities in existence.

It’s up to you all to avenge my inevitable death. If you work together, you can accomplish this task. Believe in yourselves. With my dying breath, I will dish out 3 damage of pure, unadulterated penetration. Let me know who it should be. I leave this in the hands of my successors who I know will not let me down and AFK through the rest of the game.

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Alright lads. I’m not gonna front for the memes any longer. Your boy Bard has been systematically assassinated by the Pokechu fan club, one of the most powerful entities in existence.

It’s up to you all to avenge my inevitable death. If you work together, you can accomplish this task. Believe in yourselves. With my dying breath, I will dish out 3 damage of pure, unadulterated penetration. Let me know who it should be. I leave this in the hands of my successors who I know will not let me down and AFK through the rest of the game.
ok

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A special item is available!
(This^ is from Yuzo Koshiro's own channel, by the way, check it out!)

Today's item is the Afterimage!

Afterimage: Lets you communicate anonymously with one other player for two phases. Activates immediately at the start of next phase!

Etrian Odyssey Nexus launch bonus event!: 3 players can win this item!

To vote for players to receive this item, simply post Vote: <3 players> in the thread. You can vote for up to 3 players. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast! The 3 players with the most votes win the item.​

I wanted to do something involving the actual games, but that would be imbalanced because not enough people own them, rip

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

I've been trying to decide how I want to respond to this, part of me wanted to go with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=serV18MirGg

But another part of me saw you used the word penetration and wanted to respond with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8p1PPjht-I

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Afterimage: Lets you communicate anonymously with one other player for two phases. Activates immediately at the start of next phase!
yo

cant we just pm people LOL

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
yo

cant we just pm people LOL
The point here is that three people will get the ability to communicate anonymously. So if you get an anonymised message, you'd know it's from one of those people, but not which one specifically. :p

It's probably one of those things that sounded better in my mind and/or would work better as a class skill or something, but anyway.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The point here is that three people will get the ability to communicate anonymously. So if you get an anonymised message, you'd know it's from one of those people, but not which one specifically. :p

It's probably one of those things that sounded better in my mind and/or would work better as a class skill or something, but anyway.
oh! so it's like a broadcaster in mafia

OK then

carry on the peasant says to the God

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
1. Maven shoots air.
2. Bard shoots Maven! Maven suffers 1 damage!
3. UtopianPoyzin shoots air.
4. Alice Phantasma shoots herself! Incoming shots will be reflected! But...
5. Red Ryu shoots Bard! Bard suffers 1 damage!
6. Ura shoots air.
7. Z25 shoots air.
8. Fire Emblemier shoots air.
9. Thirdkoopa shoots air.
10. KickleCubiclist shoots themself! Incoming shots will be reflected!
11. Landsknecht follows up their ally's attack with Strike Chaser, and attacks Alice with piercing damage! Alice suffers 2 damage! (Shot (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 2)
12. Protector strikes at Bard with Shield Rush! But Bard's Grimoire Stone absorbs it!
13. Protector strikes at Bard with Shield Rush! Bard suffers 2 damage!
14. Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!
Did I read that correctly? 14 actions for 13 players?

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
They used Strike Chaser, which lets them use that action with a different attack action. So the landsknecht was used with one of the protectors or ninja.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Uhh IDK lol. I should be paying more attention to this game haha.

Top Bottom