• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Announcement:

Inevitably with the amount of stuff going on, there has unfortunately been an error in the results for Phase 2. KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist tried to attack BarDulL BarDulL for 2 damage, but because of Bard's self-shot the damage got reflected. I forgot to apply this:
Shoot: Self: Reflects shots and incoming Active skills back at your attacker(s); reflected attacks deal half of their original damage
and deducted the full 2 HP from Kickle, when it should only have been 1. This means Kickle is currently on 4 HP, not the 3 HP currently listed for them.

I've already fixed the results for the last 2 phases to rectify this.

Apologies to KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist for this mistake.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
vote off the cuff and just roll with it, oh wait some people supported me.

Oh well for me it is first come first serve for whom I pledge my loyalty too.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Ura

Today and tomorrow I will throw my support to Ura in exchange for promised goods

Also because Shish attacked Ura and Shish is my enemy ;3

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A majority vote has been reached! (or, close enough; there are still two people who haven't voted, but the result can't change no matter what they do. Plus this is one less thing I need to deal with during results hour. :p )

== Item Results ==
Shishœ: 4 (Pokechu, GLG, Red Ryu, Z25)
Bard: 6 (Maven, Kickle, Thirdkoopa, Alice, UtopianPoyzin, Ura)
Ura: 1 (Bard)

With 6 votes, BarDulL BarDulL wins the Penetrator! But he doesn't get it right now. Next phase. Have some patience, kiddo.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Maven shoots air.
  • Bard defends Alice! Alice's total damage is reduced by 1!
    • Alice Phantasma suffers 0 damage in total! (Shoot Self [failed] (1) - Defend (1) = 0)
  • Alice Phantasma shoots herself! Incoming shots will be reflected!
    • But nobody attacks Alice... Alice suffers 0 damage! (Shoot self [failed] (1) - Defend (1) = 0)
  • Red Ryu shoots air.
  • Ura shoots air.
  • Z25 shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • KickleCubiclist shoots themself! Incoming shots will be reflected!
    • But nobody attacks Kickle... Kickle suffers 1 damage! (Shoot self [failed] = 1)

== Active skills ==​
  • Dark Hunter cracks their whip, and forces Maven to submit to Viper!
    • Maven suffers 2 damage! (Viper (1) + Poison (1) = 2)
    • Maven is poisoned!
  • Ronin enters the Upper Stance, increasing damage dealt and received by 1! Ronin attacks Bardull!
    • Bard suffers 4 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + Upper Stance (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 4)
  • Landsknecht readies Strike Chaser to prepare a reflection-piercing shot!
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!

== Item actions ==​
  • Alice uses a Medica to recover 2 HP!
  • Pokechu receives 5 en!
  • Amrita was purchased.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Told you this round was interesting.
Big damage! Poison! Healing! Some fools blowing themselves up! It's all happening here.
What more could you want!? Well, to not be on the receiving end of any of the damage, I guess.
Feeling like you need to go back to the drawing board? Maybe the next Stratum is for you, then.
Let's go back to where many an adventure began... Because maybe now the true fight is starting here.

5th Stratum - Lush Woodlands
----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 5th Stratum (Phase 5)!

The phase ends ~22.5 hours from now (9pm UTC, 5th February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

Maven89 Maven89 @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status
Maven89 Maven89 - 7/9 HP

Shishœ - 9/9 HP
BarDulL BarDulL - 4/9 HP
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - 9/9 HP
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma - 7.5/9 HP
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu - 7/9 HP
Ura Ura - 6/9 HP
Z25 Z25 - 9/9 HP
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier - 9/9 HP
Pokechu Pokechu - 9/9 HP
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa - 9/9 HP
KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist - 3/9 HP
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun - 9/9 HP

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A special item is available!
Today's item is the Analyser!

Analyser: Reveals to you the identity of one random party member from the parties of three players.

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply post Vote: <player> in the thread. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast!​

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
This one is cool from an information aspect, the kind of aspect I like playing.

Less broken in the battle aspect.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
We must band together to defeat the fan club

I may die in the process but you all must coordinate to defeat this great threat to the balance of Ricochet

If you all stay AFK and do nothing, they will attain fat loot and become unstoppable

I hate being captain obvious like 24/7 BUT IF I DON'T THEN Y'ALL GONNA GET OWNED

I've said my piece. GL fam.

(I'm too lazy to coordinate an alpha strike on the trio + 2 stragglers, so someone else can do it :awesome:).

Top Bottom