• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A special item is available!
Today's item is the Lucky Hammer!

Lucky Hammer: When you kill another player, you also obtain any items they had. If they have no items, you instead get an extra 5 en (money). Activates automatically.

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply post Vote: <player> in the thread. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast!​

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok so here's an explanation for those who don't get it:

• Maven shot air.
  • Bardull shot air.
  • UtopianPoyzin shot air.
  • Red Ryu shot air.
  • Ura shot air.
  • Z25 shot air.
  • Fire Emblemier shot air.
  • Pokechu shot Bardull! Bard suffered 1 damage!
  • Thirdkoopa shot air.
  • KickleCubliclist shot air.

== Active skills ==​

• Ronin enters the Drawing Stance, and can attack twice! Ronin attacks Ura and KickleCubiclist!
    • Ura suffered 3 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
    • Kickle suffered 3 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + ATK Buff (1) = 3)
  • Arcanist readies the Snare Circle! Until the end of next phase, affected players will be blocked if they attempt to defend!
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!

There's 13 players in the game. You can either use a standard action or an active skill per phase.

These players used standard actions:

Maven
Bard
Utopian
Red Ryu
Ura
Z25
Fire Emblemier
Pokechu
ThirdKoopa
KickleCyclist

Therefore they were not responsible for the ronin, arcanist, and sovereign abilities.

The only three players that didn't use standard actions are:

Shish
Giraffe
AlicePhantasma

Which means Shish, Giraffe, and Alice used class actions instead. And as you can see, there are three class actions to account for. Alice is the Arcanist (obviously). Giraffe didn't use an active skill phase 2, which means it had to be Shish. This is supported by Shish clearly not using a standard action two phases in a row.

That's why it's so obvious that Pokechu knew Giraffe/Shish attacked KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist . I wasn't lying lol.

So yeah we all have to watch out for Pokechu/Giraffe/Shish in cahoots.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
The samurai person has to be one of Shish/Red Ryu/Pokechu.

I'm like 100% it's Shish, lol.
idk why you have to include me in everything when you know I shot you... while the Ronin snatched Ura and Kickle. so it couldn't be me.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
That's why it's so obvious that Pokechu knew Giraffe/Shish attacked KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist . I wasn't lying lol.

Your argument was revealing that Shish and Giraffe were the Sovereign and the Ronin. OK cool, I can follow.

So how does that make it obvious that I knew they attacked them? Because I didn't. My whole N1 history boiled down to me telling GLG "hey baby ;)". How does Giraffe/Shish correlate to me knowing they shot Kickle.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Your argument was revealing that Shish and Giraffe were the Sovereign and the Ronin. OK cool, I can follow.

So how does that make it obvious that I knew they attacked them? Because I didn't. My whole N1 history boiled down to me telling GLG "hey baby ;)". How does Giraffe/Shish correlate to me knowing they shot Kickle.
Naw they are voting for you and throwing you vocal support in the thread, there's like no way you didn't know while your visibly closest allies plotted behind your back to attack Kickle and Ura

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Naw they are voting for you and throwing you vocal support in the thread, there's like no way you didn't know while your visibly closest allies plotted behind your back to attack Kickle and Ura
Well guess what Bardeez nutz

I didn't know

because they are not my dependant nor am I theirs so they are not obligated to tell me their night actions, along with their social security number and anything else just because they're my "visibly closest allies". they do whatever they want, I know I wasn't involved in shooting Ura and Kickle

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Well guess what Bardeez nutz

I didn't know

because they are not my dependant nor am I theirs so they are not obligated to tell me their night actions, along with their social security number and anything else just because they're my "visibly closest allies". they do whatever they want, I know I wasn't involved in shooting Ura and Kickle
I'm sorry about the Bardeez Nutz if you took offense

I'm just feeling pettier than usual today, my apologies LOL I'm just like really flighty today

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu

>apologizes for Bardeez Nutz

>doesn't apologize for "**** in boots aint got the balls to fess up"

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if someone pays me I'll vote for them instead of Moy Moy Embarrass XOXO ;^)))))))) ;00000

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Ok so here's an explanation for those who don't get it:

There's 13 players in the game. You can either use a standard action or an active skill per phase.

These players used standard actions:

Maven
Bard
Utopian
Red Ryu
Ura
Z25
Fire Emblemier
Pokechu
ThirdKoopa
KickleCyclist

Therefore they were not responsible for the ronin, arcanist, and sovereign abilities.

The only three players that didn't use standard actions are:

Shish
Giraffe
AlicePhantasma

Which means Shish, Giraffe, and Alice used class actions instead. And as you can see, there are three class actions to account for. Alice is the Arcanist (obviously). Giraffe didn't use an active skill phase 2, which means it had to be Shish. This is supported by Shish clearly not using a standard action two phases in a row.

That's why it's so obvious that Pokechu knew Giraffe/Shish attacked KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist . I wasn't lying lol.

https://youtu.be/pslgz9o8meM

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Jk I used the attack order on Shish

I assumed he would attack me at some point so I wanted to be a step ahead

DOnt know who attacked Alice though, if it was shish they still Be buffed

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
It actually wouldn't be terrible to give me the lucky hammer. My kits a bit more supporty than a damage dealer like a ronin, so killing for me would be pretty hard.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Jk I used the attack order on Shish

I assumed he would attack me at some point so I wanted to be a step ahead

DOnt know who attacked Alice though, if it was shish they still Be buffed
If you assumed he would attack you then why in the name of sweet jesus would you BUFF him with a ATTACK BUFF?

I call bull ****

D

Deleted member

Bard's whole argument falls apart when he fails to consider the possibility of multiple Ronins lol

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
If you assumed he would attack you then why in the name of sweet jesus would you BUFF him with a ATTACK BUFF?

I call bull ****
Because if Sovereigns buff someone that makes it so that they can't be shot by that person
== Passive skill ==
  • Royal Veil: If you are shot by a player you previously used Attack/Guard Order on, the shot is reflected automatically, and your Sovereign gains 2 TP. Activates only once per player, even if you later use Attack/Guard Order on them again.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Y'all are obviously in cahoots, I def don't buy that argument regardless (I do concede tho that he can't attack giraffe because of the passive).

Bard's whole argument falls apart when he fails to consider the possibility of multiple Ronins lol
You are the only possible Ronin it could be LOL

D

Deleted member

Y'all are obviously in cahoots, I def don't buy that argument regardless (I do concede tho that he can't attack giraffe because of the passive).

You are the only possible Ronin it could be LOL
I'll admit I'm the first Ronin, however, I'm not the one who attacked Alice.
As it has already been pointed out, if I was, the attack would have dealt +1 damage due to the Attack Order on me.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright alright, you guys caught me, I did a half-assed job reading over character roles (this is a recurring theme in games I'm not 100% invested in), but I THINK I BROUGHT A LOT TO THE TABLE SO HAH.

Well anyway the only person who could have done it would be someone that didn't use a standard action obviously. I'll do more research later, currently on mobile

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!
Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Bard! But Bard shot himself, so damage is reflected!
KickleCubiclist suffered 2 damage! (Stunning Smash [reflected] (2) = 2)
Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!
Ronin enters the Upper Stance, increasing damage dealt and received by 1! Ronin attacks Alice Phantasma!
Alice Phantasma suffered 3 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + Upper Stance (1) = 3)
Didn't mean this to send.

Are the non attack actions. Kickle is confirmed Landsknecht. Shish did one of them either ninja or sovereign because they'd have done 4 damage to me otherwise.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!
  • Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Bard! But Bard shot himself, so damage is reflected!
    • KickleCubiclist suffered 2 damage! (Stunning Smash [reflected] (2) = 2)
  • Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!
  • Ronin enters the Upper Stance, increasing damage dealt and received by 1! Ronin attacks Alice Phantasma!
    • Alice Phantasma suffered 3 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + Upper Stance (1) = 3)
  • The Snare Circle expires, having had no effect.

Ok so let's assume Shish is not the ronin.

That means that only Ryu or Pokechu could have attacked Alice since we know Kickle is the Landsknecht.

Which one was it? >:[

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
too much complication
h elp
also sorry bard i thought you big liar
pokechu is meanie :(

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu why would you attack Alice who was clearly in good vibes with the Bardster?

Or is it Pokechu and not yourself?

Either way, Ura Ura @Kickle @all watch out for these guys, they're workin' together and they won't stop 'til we're all swiss cheese. D:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu why would you attack Alice who was clearly in good vibes with the Bardster?

Or is it Pokechu and not yourself?

Either way, Ura Ura @Kickle @all watch out for these guys, they're workin' together and they won't stop 'til we're all swiss cheese. D:
Why not is a good question, I wanted to shoot so I did.

Top Bottom