• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Etrian Ricochet Odyssey - Game over! What awaits at the end of the Labyrinth...?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Damn, putting all these results together is a paaaaiiiinnnn. And there wasn't even that much action in the end.
Okay, so the Ronin can hit pretty hard. And they look good doing it. Cool. They sucked in EO2U, though, so they kinda deserve a break, right?
And we've got a sneaky spellcaster putting down some circles, too. I wonder what they're planning there? I could tell you, but...
But the real loser in this phase is the air. What did it ever do to deserve so many people shooting at it?
Looks like it's out for revenge, too. Now this place is an icebox. Well, at least it's appropriate for the current weather.
...What's a "southern hemisphere"?
Whatever. Did you ever hear the tragedy of the Night King, who came from an icebox just like this? I thought no-- *shot*

2nd Stratum - Frozen Grounds
----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the 2nd Stratum (Phase 2)!

The phase ends 22 hours and 14 minutes from now (9pm UTC, 2nd February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A special item is available!
Today's item is the Sagittarius Shot!

Sagittarius Shot: When used, it readies an attack (this is announced in the thread). The phase after it's used, deals 5 HP damage to 1 player. Can't be powered up. Can be reflected.

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply post Vote: <player> in the thread. You can't vote for yourself, and you can't remove or change votes once they're cast!​

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You got a friend in me, you got a friend in me!!!!
Yo, hit me up with that sick vote por favor. We can't let Pokechu become an in-game demi-god just because Maven decided it would be funny for the memes.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No. #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu . You're my husband, remember? :^(

I'll love you if you stay your vote away from Bard. You don't even have to vote for me although it would be highly appreciated, much love XOXO. Do not listen to this chubby kitty. You can never trust them.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
No. #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu . You're my husband, remember? :^(

I'll love you if you stay your vote away from Bard. You don't even have to vote for me although it would be highly appreciated, much love XOXO. Do not listen to this chubby kitty. You can never trust them.
EBWOP

I'll love you even more*

because true love is never broken just because of one disagreement Embarrass

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nah I'm thinking you're becoming too much of a threat even though the game just started. Someone randomly gave you 10 en...THIS IS SUS. Can't let you just become this unkillable behemoth.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Nah I'm thinking you're becoming too much of a threat even though the game just started. Someone randomly gave you 10 en...THIS IS SUS. Can't let you just become this unkillable behemoth.
there's no bazookas this time, if I wanted to kill you I couldn't because it'd take too long Embarrass

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I guess I shall retain my vote from yesterday...

Vote Moydow

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
dont make stuff up bardull or else I actually WILL kill you

this is a promise not a threat, I didn't do anything besides shoot you last night and that was after firing a billion questions @ Moy, I'm part of the reason why she made her announcement on the actions you could do each night LOL

BarDulL

Town Vampire
dont make stuff up bardull or else I actually WILL kill you

this is a promise not a threat, I didn't do anything besides shoot you last night and that was after firing a billion questions @ Moy, I'm part of the reason why she made her announcement on the actions you could do each night LOL
I'm shaking in my little fur boots. :awesome:

I've been told by someone that you were involved in planning out the attacks on yung Kickle and Ura. You were definitely aware of what was happening. You can't be trusted.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I'm shaking in my little fur boots. :awesome:

I've been told by someone that you were involved in planning out the attacks on yung Kickle and Ura. You were definitely aware of what was happening. You can't be trusted.
you are a VERY skilled detective I would have never guessed.... omg if only it werent fur (haha!!) u meddling kids :/

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 ...

I literally only talked to 2 people last night... and I chose my classes RIGHT before game start

that's why I didn't even know how to play lol

so just bc one person said I was involved, their word is the holy grail and mine is dirt? what evidence is there that I was "definitely aware of what was happening" because I don't see anything

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yall bard think he can make stuff up on the fly just to fling 5 damage at yall

he think that we really gonna let this happen?

dont listen to **** in boots

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Pokechu squirming is hilarious. This is going to be a good Saturday even if I don't get the attack item. :rotfl:

But yeah, definitely don't trust that guy.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
what squirming have I done... u obviously **** in boots cuz u aint got the BALLS to tell me who said I was involved!!!

OOOOOO ROAST

you can say whatever you want to say... doesn't mean it will be true. IDK why you're acting like I have to be involved just because 1 person told you so. Who are they and why are they credible?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Red Ryu

Just in case I don't get the arrow needed to pierce SquirmyChu. Gonna go play video games.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
what did I say... LOL
yall bard think he can make stuff up on the fly just to fling 5 damage at yall

he think that we really gonna let this happen?

dont listen to **** in boots
I told him that I only shot him because he said his slogan was better than mine, 1 HP of damage...

and he's going to say he wants to hit me back with FIVE

"You're squirming!!"

"How? Who said I was involved, why do you trust them?"

"vote red ryu (don't count this Moy) bye"

lol talk about OMGUS much???

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
yall really gonna believe him just because he said I was involved... there is no evidence... there is no proof...

if I said he was involved before he made up the claim that I was, would yall be voting me?

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
yall really gonna believe him just because he said I was involved... there is no evidence... there is no proof...

if I said he was involved before he made up the claim that I was, would yall be voting me?
Probably
He still hasn’t forgiven me

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Item Results ==
Red Ryu: 3 (UtopianPoyzin, Bard, GLG)
Pokechu: 2 (Maven, Shish)
Bard: 2 (Alice, KickleCubiclist)

With 3 votes, #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu wins the Sagittarius Shot! This one was pretty hard-earned, so don't mess it up...

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
== Standard actions ==​
  • Maven shoots air.
  • Bardull shoots himself! Incoming shots will be reflected!
  • UtopianPoyzin shot air.
  • Alice Phantasma defends Bardull! Damage against Bard is reduced by 1!
  • Ura shoots air.
  • Z25 shoots air.
  • Fire Emblemier shoots air.
  • Thirdkoopa shoots air.
  • giraffelasergun defends Red Ryu! Damage against Red Ryu is reduced by 1!

== Active skills ==​
  • Sovereign relays the Attack Order! Until the end of next phase, the affected player's attacks deal +1 damage!
  • Landsknecht uses Stunning Smash to attack Bard! But Bard shot himself, so damage is reflected!
    • KickleCubiclist suffered 1 damage! (Stunning Smash (2) * reflection (50%) = 1)
  • Ninja uses Kagerou! A Ninja clone appears!
  • Ronin enters the Upper Stance, increasing damage dealt and received by 1! Ronin attacks Alice Phantasma!
    • Alice Phantasma suffered 3 damage! (Shot (1) + Dead Law (1) + Upper Stance (1) = 3)
  • The Snare Circle expires, having had no effect.

== Item actions ==​
  • Medica was purchased.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Hey! Finally some action around here!
How about that poor sap of a Landsknecht? Thought they might get lucky smacking an unsuspecting cat about, but turns out the cat was actually pretty... suspecting?
... Is that a word? Eh, whatever. I make the rules around here, so I say it is.
Same for the poor lady in the Gunner costume. Maybe she should have gotten someone to defend her, instead of trying to look after the cat.
And poof goes the magic circle. Nothing happened? How dull... right?
Now things are starting to heat up. ...Quite literally, too. Check out the next Stratum.
... What am I doing, bringing you all to a place like this straight from that icebox?
I just needed some fresh popcorn straight from the oven, and this is the hottest place around.

3rd Stratum - Molten Caves

Welcome to the 3rd Stratum (Phase 3)!

The phase ends 23 hours from now (9pm UTC, 3rd February). You must have your actions submitted before then for them to count!

Maven89 Maven89 @Shishœ BarDulL BarDulL UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Ura Ura Z25 Z25 Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Pokechu Pokechu Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist giraffelasergun giraffelasergun

Current Status
Maven89 Maven89 - 9/9 HP
Shishœ - 9/9 HP
BarDulL BarDulL - 8/9 HP
UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin - 9/9 HP
Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma - 6/9 HP
#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu - 9/9 HP
Ura Ura - 6/9 HP
Z25 Z25 - 9/9 HP
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier - 9/9 HP
Pokechu Pokechu - 9/9 HP
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa - 9/9 HP
KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist - 5/9 HP
giraffelasergun giraffelasergun - 9/9 HP

Last edited:

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
You're going to wish you hadn't done that samurai person. I don't take kindly to getting slashed in the freaking face by a damn sword you coward who won't show themselves!)

Top Bottom