• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ESRB Rating Image Generator

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm afraid I don't quite know exactly what you're looking for. An ESRB image "generator"? You want to make your own?

What's wrong with these:?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, you mean you want to be able to make your own images that look like ESRB signs, but say other stuff in them?

If so, just go into paint, lol. Or try learning a little bit of photoshop super-powers. It's not that hard. Especially since you're just taking text out and replacing it with your own. Getting the font right is going to be the hardest part.

GreenGhost21

Smash Cadet
Oh, you mean you want to be able to make your own images that look like ESRB signs, but say other stuff in them?

If so, just go into paint, lol. Or try learning a little bit of photoshop super-powers. It's not that hard. Especially since you're just taking text out and replacing it with your own. Getting the font right is going to be the hardest part.
yeah, I've already made a few. But it's a pain in the @#$%.
Tho all I do is print a letter in the white space, rotate it, fill in the error spaces, type text in the upper black area, and then stretch it. You can understand why I want it to be automated, right?

Right?

Also, there's some place on the net where you can upload your own image generators (google sign generators (or something) ) and I'd like it if you could make an ESRB Rating Generator for me, since I can't quite comprehend the instructions. lulz.
If you need to upload an image and only the person who uploaded the image can generate the image, send me the image, kk?
I'd really appreciate it.

(WOW this post is long. Thanks for reading! lulz)

EDIT: I found out you CAN make your own sign generator. One problem tho. It doesn't seem to be working for me. :-/

Top Bottom