• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eruption problems

comboking

Smash Master
if your oppnet is below you you can use eruption to get them away from you you can also edgeguard with it.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
eruption can hit behind ike
use it while your falling
also good for edgeguarding

Eddy01741

Smash Cadet
Okay Miller, just calm down and don't flame/troll please.

Anyways, I always use Ike's Eruption when falling if I know the other guy is gonna try and "juggle" me. If released at the right time, Ike will not flinch, and most times will send the opponent upwards a good amount (i've koed people this way). Edge guarding is also a good way to use eruption, most characters attack on their Up+B, so Ike won't flinch when he releases eruption, so the attack will follow through, and hopefully, hit the opponent.

Daft

Smash Rookie
It can be used a great taunt/mindgame if your timing is good. Gall them with it and when they fell they have to attack release it. A smart opponent will wait for it to expire before they attack, but this usually gives you enough time to counter.

Rabble2

Smash Rookie
i use eruption when falling next to the stage, then use bup or bover to get back on.
most people wont air dodge it
yeah edgeguard with it because many will underestimate the upwards reach

Top Bottom