• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Error with Wii Internet

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
My Wii hasnt been able to connect to the internet for quite a long time. I keep getting this:

Error Code: 51032

Unable to find an access point. PLease confirm the SSID and try again.

The thing is, I have everything on my network set the exact same for te past few years, and the Wii was working at one time. I've tried entering the settings again under a different option number and it still gives the same problem. My Wii connects to a friends internet instantly if I take it there.

Yes, I know for sure the SSID and WEP password are correct, as I just entered them two days ago to give intrnet to my sister's new laptop. When I try to automatically search for an access point, nothing shows up. I've tried broadcasting my SSID, removing my firewall, everything. The connection that was created a year ago named "Wii" is still showing up on the list of devices when I'm in the setting for the network.

Basically, I've done everything I can do, from what I understand. I've tried searching the internet for solutions and everyone seems to suggests everything I've already tried.

I'll email Nintendo soon if I don't get much help from here, but I'm sure the first reply I get back is going to automated.

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i have this problem but my access point shows up
i need help i have a great internet connection and my wi is doing this as well HELP!!

alexbob45

Smash Rookie
oes your PC have any security programs (firewall, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-adware, etc.) installed? If you are using the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, and have a software firewall or other computer security program installed on your computer, there may be additional steps you must complete to allow a successful connection.

Top Bottom