• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPIC NEW TEAM DUBBED 'LOVE BITES'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObiJuan

Smash Rookie
]A new action packed Sm4sh duo LB NINTEN and LB OBIJUAN are combining for the first time to create the ultimate team, if you haven't heard of these players you must have been living under a rock. This team nearly took Pound Sm4sh doubles, they will not be able to attend Evo this year. ZeRo and Nairo better watch out, Love Bites is coming for them, and if they don't prepare properly they WILL be destroyed by Love Bites. Other information includes LB NINTEN had recently challenged ZeRo to a money match of ~$1,000,000,000,00,000. ZeRo is yet to accept, most likely because he is too scared of LB NINTEN's mighty Corrin, Lucas, Ness, Little Mac, and Marth. Although LB OBIJUAN is more into the Melee, but he is a very strong Marth main in Sm4sh. LB OBIJUAN recently destroyed major Sheik main CYNIC MIND in a $100 money match. This was very impressive because LB OBIJUAN never got above ~40%, it ended up being a 3-0 set fro LB OBIJUAN. Overall what I have gathered from personal interviews with the team is that they are ready to beat any team. They are both very confident in their ability to pull an upset at Evo, I will report more once I get another interview with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom