• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enter a funny tip about league of legends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wengthemeng

Smash Rookie
I have been a big fan of League of Legends for over the past ~3 years. Recently, I have decided to make a website based around the game just because I know so much about it and that it is such a well known game around the world. By brainstorming and thinking what the League of Legends community would enjoy most, I have taken countless hours to make a website called http://leagueoftips.com/. This website is centered on League of Legends "tips" that players would find enjoyable, entertaining, and hilarious to read!

I graciously request for LoL players' help to check the website out and even submit a tip of their own on a daily basis. The site could especially use more tips and I'm sure that some of you have some funny things to tell the LoL community about League of Legends. Here are some examples of a few tips that have been submitted so far:

"Stack tiamats to farm for your next tiamat." -Submitted by Hyper Carry Back Hurts
"Garen has mana difficulties. Dive him when he's OOM." -Submitted by Kellen Grace
"You shouldn't troll when using Brand. You'll get banned from flaming." -Submitted by Warlord Buttonz
"If you're not winning, you're losing.." -Submitted by Juggernaut5

These are the kinds of tips that players have been submitting so far: funny, understandable, LoL related "tips." With that being said, once again, I graciously request for your participation by taking the time to submit a tip of your own! All tips will be posted on the front page the following day. Keep in mind that the site is still under development, but it is capable of being accessed.

With your guys' help, I want our website to be a site where summoners go to for entertainment while in the champion selection screen, champion loading screen, queue time, server down time, while away from your computer on your mobile device, etc. With players' help, I hope to make this site grow into an entertainment success for the League of Legends community!

Spread the word around about http://leagueoftips.com/ . Tell your friends, family members, and online buddies about it and ask them to submit a tip as well! I'd appreciate even more if you guys even made your status message telling players to visit leagueoftips.com as well. With your guys' help, our site will prosper as a successful entertainment method for us players to read upon on a daily basis!

"When you're not on LoL, you're on LoT."

Thank you for your kind consideration! I highly I appreciate you reading over my post. Thank you.

P.S. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, feel free to post replies also. Criticism and opinions would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom