• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enhanced Training Mode

donko

Smash Rookie
yo just wanted to say thanks for doing this. it's already extremely helpful, and the stuff u have coming is gonna be even more awesome. thanks!

SuperStarSam

Smash Rookie
I am not sure if here is the right place to ask but when I try to toggle debug mode using my classic controller pro nothing activates. I assume that only original GameCube controllers can execute the button combo. However, I'm playing through my Wii U and I use the cc pro for both smash 4 and pm. Would it be possible to add support for cc pro or perhaps there is a workaround?

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
Umbreon and I were testing this code out since the infinite shield helps immensely with shield drops. There are a couple of suggestions we both came up with that should you continue with this project would be great to have.

First isn't really a suggestion, but the code has this issue where it randomly reassigns my button layouts, commonly changing A to special or jump and a bunch of other buttons to either or. I think it might be in conflict with the replay/CSS button remapping codes (which are pretty commonly used), but I don't know anything about that so whatever.

A suggestion that Umbreon had was if the idle overlay changed to a different color after 2 frames (maybe red?). It's one thing to know that you're wasting frames (the entire thing is brilliant btw), but it's also helpful to be able to get a sense of how off you are. One frame is pretty easy to tell visually, but after that it's really hard to differentiate. So the idea is if someone sees a green flash, they know it's one or two frames. If they see red or something, then they know they're off by more than that.

I think I had a few others. I'll come back and edit as I remember.

Edit 1: One of the ideas was if you can make the idle overlay show for the ledge as well. It would help immensely in practicing frame-perfect ledge play.

Last edited:

Sylnic

Smash Cadet
Hey, any update on this? I'm honestly willing to throw money at you at this point to help get Random DI/Random tech CPUs going x.x I'd also love options for CPUs jumping out of hitstun and/or doing another action out of hitstun.

Titanium

Smash Rookie
Been trying to use this; tested it on three setups (one usb loader, one homebrew with disc and one hackless) and I can't figure out the issue. All three seem to ignore project M and just load brawl after I've used Mewtwo2000's GCT Fusionizer. Just to test it (not sure if it would work) I downloaded a finished build someone posted with enhanced training mode and copy/pasted their RSBE01 onto my SD; it also just loaded Brawl. Any advice is appreciated

Kizuna Aiz

Smash Rookie
You should add an input display onscreen that you can toggle like in 20XX but better. (Using the actual shape of the buttons and not just squares like in 20XX)

Top Bottom