• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ending Charlotte Smashers for this year

F

FennerGuy1992

Due to low popularity and the fact that they're afraid to even contribute, I'm pulling the plug on my Charlotte Smashers and sticking with what I do best: Kart of course. I would still play Smash 64 and Brawl (maybe some Melee...), but I'm not gonna use my money on anymore tournaments. The FGC wasn't much of an interest for me at the start because when I lost a bundle of cash (even though I win some)...well, it's not all about winning. It's about having fun...and in my honest opinion, I think it's for the best.:ohwell:

THANKS FOR NOTHING!:(

Also, Charlotte Smashers will return on Q2 2017...and as for August 2016, I MIGHT do a Smash tournament...but it's gonna be a VERY SLIM chance though

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FennerGuy1992

You guys are sellouts anyway...and idc about the Smash community
Plus...you guys don't give a crap about the tournament so...why should I do a Smash tourney?:glare: The August tourney may not happen anyway...

Top Bottom