• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Ended* I'll be streaming my D3 on Aug 17th, 1pm EST

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
Title pretty much says it.

There's a group in my university called Eagle Smash and we hold an event where one player sits down and plays 3 sets (First to 2) with every single person available. I consider myself a high level D3 player so if you wanted to come learn, give tips or just drop by out of boredom, you're welcome to! We appreciate follows!

Notable high level players attending may consist of a Link, DK, Zelda, Fox(or any spacie), Ness and Diddy.

Other notable but not quite as skilled players may consist of a Kirby, Toon Link, Sheik, Squirtle and Sonic.

Here's the link to our channel http://www.twitch.tv/eaglesmash/profile !

Wade Benedict

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely check the stream out. Mainly want to watch your King Dedede because he's my main, but I'd also like to see Donkey Kong and Squirtle. Good luck.

Wade Benedict

Smash Rookie
Aw man. I'm sorry but I didn't get to watch the stream live. :( I ended up working all day then had a lot of stuff to do after I got off work. If this stream was recorded and they put it up to watch later, I'll definitely watch it then. Sorry again.

Key Chain

Smash Cadet
did this actually happen already? I think I saw some of them up on Youtube already but that may be from a different event. you played a ness and it was really fun to watch so I put the matches against the fox wolf and falco on my watch later list.

Top Bottom