• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents - The Top 25 Apex 2015 Super Smash Bros Plays (Part 2/5)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

Missed any amazing plays from the biggest Super Smash Bros tournament of all time? Or just feel like reliving some of the most hype moments? Good news! The great people over at Even Matchup Gaming are putting together a 5 part video series showcasing their picks for the top 25 plays from Apex 2015. Get ready to relive the hype, the salt and the greatness that was Apex 2015!

Check out part 2 of 5 down below, which includes a Shugo 2v1 comeback, some amazing Leffen and Ice recovery teamwork, aMSa vs Mango and much more. The rest of the 5 parts will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

Check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more great Smash Bros content.
Also, be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.
Have any suggestions for future EMG videos? Vote for clips using this form and let the creators know what they should make next.

TewnLeenk is a writer for Smashboards and wants to attend a major tournament soon to see this kind of stuff live. Follow and chat with him on Twitter @TewnLeenk.

Last edited:

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
I think the smash 4 teams match had team attack off :-(. Also, the first match of that set was pretty rad. Nicole got a footstool to save her partner in the slickest way possible.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I think the smash 4 teams match had team attack off :-(. Also, the first match of that set was pretty rad. Nicole got a footstool to save her partner in the slickest way possible.
The smash 4 set did have team attack on. Can't you tell how cautious they are about hitting each other?

rp17000

Smash Cadet
NNID
rp17000
The smash 4 set did have team attack on. Can't you tell how cautious they are about hitting each other?
Nah they thought it was on, but they checked after the match and it wasn't. Furthermore, in the highlight, you can see one place where Little Mac should have been hit by Ness' fair but wasn't.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Nah they thought it was on, but they checked after the match and it wasn't. Furthermore, in the highlight, you can see one place where Little Mac should have been hit by Ness' fair but wasn't.
Oh, lol. That must have made them upset, especially since Little Mac could have probably KO punched sonic during that grab.

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
God why is smash 4 so uninteresting to watch e_e I just woke up and I'm ready for a nap now. Only that game can make 2v1 comebacks so bland. The Yoshi thing was cool though. Whatever.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
God why is smash 4 so uninteresting to watch e_e I just woke up and I'm ready for a nap now. Only that game can make 2v1 comebacks so bland. The Yoshi thing was cool though. Whatever.
Its not uninteresting, you just and other don't find it interesting but you know, whatever.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
omg all of those were so hype. And only part 2 of 5!
The lffn and ice saves, and the sonic off stage throw... *kreygasm*

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
That Sonic double kill tho O_O That should've been higher.

2ndComing

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LazyAnmtoR
Obvious bias against Smash 4 is obvious.
not bias, people like what they watch and if you don
t or do like it then its whatever to me

Just taking to the internet like many others is just kinda meh

Top Bottom