• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emerl for brawl?

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
Have someone think about this before? Emerl, from Sonic Battle in brawl should be ownage, he can add skills to himself from others characters the same way he do in Sonic Battle ^^! Sorry if this sound stupid lol :p

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Huh.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerl
I've never heard of it before, but I like the character design. Seems like it'd be similar to kirby with the power stealing, but... all in all, seems like a pretty cool character. Of course... Emerl was only in one game, so it's really not at all likely seeming that it'd be chosen over other better known sonic characters. But, hey, I'd like it.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
If emerl was in brawl he either be TOO over powered or TOO underpowered.

Unless he'd be a Roy of Sonic if either one of them was to make it.
And everyone knows we'd all like Shadow over emerl

Kamyu

Smash Cadet
I think Emerl should be a Neutral character (Like Shinnok in mortal kombat [was it shinnok? :/]) and when u go in battle u can change between, your neutral style and your opponnent style, (something like Zelda/Sheik, do u understand me? n.n

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I'm surprised someone thought of this. Althought I love SB [me and my friend have collected half of the ultimates and some of the ???'s] I don't think Emerl would fit. Imagine him using Sonic combo =/

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
REVIVED

i was almost going to post a new topic, but instead i did a search and found this olde thread..

i know that emerl doesn' have much chance to get in, but he would be a great character to add..

but i think people have him all wrong.. he's not like kirby who steals his enemies abilities.. emerl gets his abilities by equipping computer chips to him before battle...basically his abilities are seperated into categories like jump, first attack, heavy attack, dash, colors etc... so, you can have Sonic's 1st attack, Rouge's 2nd attack, cream's 3rd attack, and Chaos's heavy attack..

however, you can't just go on equiping all the ultimate chips.. each chip has a certain equipping value and emerl has an equipping limit.. so you are forced to make choices between which skills you want to be good and others that are not so good..

SO emerl in brawl would be great (or an emerl like character).. he might be a little bit harder to customize because there are soo many different commands to customize (F-Smash, D-Smash, F-Tilt, U-Tilt, etc.) but i think he'd be a great addition.. plus, because you have your own emerl, every emeral would be different.. in tournaments, if someone chose emerl, you wouldn't be able to read his/her moves because you don't know his/her moves..

anyway.. EMERL FOR BRAWL! (even though it's unlikely)

Top Bottom