• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elmwood Over9000 results (Brawl and melee)

studly

Smash Ace
once again thanks to everyone who helped out... there will most likely be another one in the near future ... were looking into maybe a new venue and making sure alot of the problems from this one would get corrected if we had another one

sorry for the slowness in getting these posted

Brawl

1 anthony (an8676)
2 josh (dart/ epsucks1337)
3 tyler (hankydysplasia)
4 cookie (legion 598)
5 gooey
5 robbert
7 dave
7 bryce
9 april
9 tom
9 ketan
9 Lucas
13 james

Melee

melee was ran in pools because of lack of turnout here our the top three

1 Tomacawk
2 EPsucks1337
3 An8676

Dart

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!
Studly and the Elmwood crew: it was rad guys thanks for hosting...turnout should be bigger next time hopefully if you hype melee more.
Gooey(dave) and Tom: the drive up to Elmwood was ****ing crazy **** guys :) and gg's
Tomacawk and Samurai: thanks for coming down and showing us some sick *** teams and special thanks to tomacawk for the crazy finals set in melee.
Anthony and Sean: Good **** guys ur both really good at melee and brawl, don't see too many of those kinds of people nowadays
The metaknight guy who played Rob: Good games man that was a crazy CP on Rainbow Cruise. Sorry i forgot or didn't get your name :/

studly

Smash Ace
Shoutouts!
Studly and the Elmwood crew: it was rad guys thanks for hosting...turnout should be bigger next time hopefully if you hype melee more./
i would agree with that lol... melee deserved more attention
any suggestions as to better ways of running the tournament

Dart

Smash Lord
my suggestion would be a better venue...somewhere not in the middle of nowhere, like peoria or east peoriaish maybe? :p

Top Bottom