• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
Why was the eliminator game locked. The game has been ongoing for over a week and now all the sudden on the final round it is closed. Truthfully this is a shame. How is type of game illegal now if it has been ongoing for over a week...???

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
Why was the eliminator game locked. The game has been ongoing for over a week and now all the sudden on the final round it is closed. Truthfully this is a shame. How is type of game illegal now if it has been ongoing for over a week...???
they just added a new rule banning these type of games today. And a mod re-opened the eliminator, and than another mod re-closed it. I'm not sure who's right.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
In reality, the rule has been around for a long time. But the all the Forum Games rules were spread across three different thread, and a lot of it was outdated, so I decided to create a new thread, and in doing so I forgot to add that rule back in there. I just did today.

The current two games are allowed, but that's it. Continue playing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom