• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ELAC Winter Session Tournament Results; 3s, SSBM, GGXXAC, MvC2

DVD:madZ

Smash Cadet
I'm just going to copy and paste my post from SRK, but the same stuff applies (comments and critiques welcome, so we can improve in the future)

Okay, my first time hosting a tournament that had a bunch of people, so thanks to everyone who was helpful and helped me run stuff.

3s Results:
1) Pyrolee
2) Ken I
3) gootecks
4) Kai
5) Don
5) Tom C.
7) Sanchez
7) Mike Z
9) Jose
10) Nick
10) Jeesup
10) Ralph
10) Phobos
14) Lenin
14) Jon
14) daniel
14) Air Gear Hikki

SSBM results:
1) DC
2) Lucky
3) Larry
4) DSF
5) Tofu
5) Azn chef II
7) Blitz
7) Pbody
9) E-40
9) Drake
9) Devil
9) Mike the Haze
13) Tirso
13) Daniel
13) Oscar
13) Alex

GGXXAC results:
1) Ken I
2) Mike Z
3) Phobos
4) DVD (on paper)
5) render
5) lovepig78
7) Blue Potemkin
7) Jules
9) sfd
9) Air Gear Hikki
11) Chris smeargle

MvC2 results:
1) magnus
2) Nick
3) Mike Z
4) Phobos
5) cranday
5) Magnetro
7) Blue Potemkin
7) WISH
9) Albert
9) Jules
9) shoo

The rankings after 8th place are kinda weird, since it's the first time I've tried to interpret brackets, but the rest are about right. I just have to apologize for the big delay in the beginning of the event, but everything was a mess and we had to get it straightened out. Big thanks to gootecks for helping me fix 3s, Blitz for running SSBM, all the MvC2 players for being patient with the bracket mixup, and render for not being pissed at me for reasons I won't mention. GGs to everyone I played, although most of them were people I played all the time. So the only player I really played was Phobos, good **** anyways.

Please leave me any comments you can for future reference so that we can make tournaments at ELAC better.

Top Bottom