• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Egg Tactics

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Let me tell you bout Yoshi eggs. I too have mastered the skill of throwing eggs, but throwing eggs is more than just randomly throwing eggs. lol. What i do may seem impossible for you, but I estimate and predict where my opponent will go before i throw my eggs making him underestimate my egg power, and well just keep hiting him w/my barage of eggsuntil i get close enough to smash him or something.

here's a good tip. run away from your opponent then jump as high as you can. Oh no! your second jump! now you will certenly get pwned, but not if you throw an egg. See when i do that, my opponent gets so excited to hit me, he is barly aware or underestimates my thrown egg. thus when he gets hit by my egg, i am already on the ground ready to do a lil combo on him.
my eggs are n00b free
That's quite scary to think that you just said that. Do you realize how many moves go through eggs and punish you? Lemme list a few in example:

Marth's Fair
Marth's Bair
Samus's Nair
Ness's Uair
Ness's Bair
Pikachu's Uair
CF/Ganon's Uair
Ganon's Fair

G&W's Nair

Just a few. These are some fo the threats that I can think of at the moment, which are dangerous either by combo chainable move or sheer power.

FoYoMaDr

Smash Rookie
Eggs are definately a tool to use in some situations, but i use it mostly to annoy people. They always have to move to avoid it, and its also good use when yuo want to make a cool taunt :chuckle:

Top Bottom