• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Egg Spacing

PinkYoshi211

Smash Rookie
I'm having lots of issues with egg spacing. I can't seem to wavebounce eggs, and I just can't egg space well overall.
How do I egg space?

James Mesa

Smash Cadet
NNID
KitkaDoodle
Learn to angle your eggs properly and change up the distances you throw them. I think a good way to practice it would be have a CPU move around the stage in training and throw your eggs at them. It should help you learn to throw your eggs the proper distance.

PinkYoshi211

Smash Rookie
Learn to angle your eggs properly and change up the distances you throw them. I think a good way to practice it would be have a CPU move around the stage in training and throw your eggs at them. It should help you learn to throw your eggs the proper distance.
I know how to aim eggs its just that I can't seem to do it right in the air

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Just practice. At first it is confusing where they will go when you're in the air, I had the same issue, but you usually angle them up or down in the air for frame traps or set ups respectively.

PinkYoshi211

Smash Rookie
Just practice. At first it is confusing where they will go when you're in the air, I had the same issue, but you usually angle them up or down in the air for frame traps or set ups respectively.
I'll do my best to practice tonight as tomorrow I'm heading to a big Canadian tournament.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
Alright! Good luck! I could try showing you in some matches now if you want, but I'm tired so I won't be up to my usual standard.

Kitzu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kitzu77
If you would like.

Edit: The 3ds code under my profile pic is currently a broken 3ds. Put in this one: 3566 2022 8095

Last edited:
Top Bottom