• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EGC Farmington, NM Tournament 06-09-07

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
Farmington, New Mexico
Elite Gaming Center
06-09-07

We are holding a tournament for four games - Halo 2, Guitar Hero 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Tekken DR

The location where this is going to be will change and will be held at 1607 Suite C, East 20th Street

As far as rules go for each tournament you can find the info for them here...

Halo 2 Gametypes and Rules

Guitar Hero 2 Rules

Super Smash Bros. Melee Rules

Possible sponsorship by RedOctane and Bawls

Entry Fee:

Entry Fees has been posted on website link!

Prizes:

The prizes for the tournament has yet to be determined and will be posted and you will be notified.

Time of Event:

8 AM Registration Begins - Events begin with Halo 2 which if followed by Tekken DR, Guitar Hero 2, and Super Smash Bros Melee

If you have any questions or concerns about the structure of this tournament feel free to leave a comment behind either here or in the comments section of our page. We are willing to explain the rules and possible regulations of the tournament.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope this tournament goes smooth and everyone has fun.

We are currently working on RedOctane sponsorship as well as a few other companies and prizes have not been entirely disclosed.

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/NMHALO

If you feel that you are interested in any of the other tournaments or would just like to have more info if sudden changes occur, feel free to visit

love....

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
Well we hope to see as many of you as possible, we know that there is a thriving scene here for smash (four corners region). I am interested to see some of you guys in action!

love...

Roflberry Pwncakes

Smash Rookie
alright so far it looks like we are gonna have about 6 or 7 people from durango so, we look forward to seeing how this tourney goes. when is the exact day again?

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.. I'm definately going to be there. Hope there's a descent turn out too! Is there any more info yet?? time, place etc.

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
alright so far it looks like we are gonna have about 6 or 7 people from durango so, we look forward to seeing how this tourney goes. when is the exact day again?
Info is as follows...

Date - June 9th 2007
Location - 1607 Suite C East 20th St. (Right across from Sonic on 20th)
Time of Event - TBA
Entry Fee - TBA

As far as the entry fee and time of event goes, that should be all resolved before the week is up.

I am glad to see a few Durango players lined up for this, I am sure that the turnout will be a decent sized one!

love...

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
Well I thank those who are supportive so far, from what I have been hearing so far looks like a decent turnout for Smash.

We have the entry fees posted on our myspace site as well as registration

Hope to see you all there!

love...

Smash Journeyman
-I could'nt find where you posted the fee and time on myspace.

-Is there going to be a decent amount of "free-play" time?

-Should anybody bring extra tv / cube setups?

-thanx

Scriptedsoul

Smash Rookie
^^$10.00 Entry Fee

-As far as warm-ups go, we will have open registration at 8AM till 10PM
- With 2 hours of warm ups inbetween the hours of registration.

- No need for extra supplies for the tournament, if your controllers are to your preference then by all means bring them, less of an excuse for your lackluster performance.

any other ideas feel free to call or visit this following site

505-564-3510

www.myspace.com/nmhalo

Top Bottom