• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Egads! Professor Elvin Gadd joins the fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion
EDIT: Could an admin please lock this thread? When I checked the thread directory, I noticed 'E. Gadd' was absent, and made this thread. I realized that he is listed under 'Professor E. Gadd' instead. I apologize for the mistake.
Please do not post here, as this thread should not be bumped.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion

Groose

Smash Champion
Welp, I apologize, then. I didn't see him on that list, but sure enough, he's there. Oddly enough, I did find a couple of threads for him in the Brawl forum, but I couldn't find any here.

If an admin sees this, I apologize and humbly request for you to lock it.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Welp, I apologize, then. I didn't see him on that list, but sure enough, he's there. Oddly enough, I did find a couple of threads for him in the Brawl forum, but I couldn't find any here.

If an admin sees this, I apologize and humbly request for you to lock it.
They don't need to lock it, just ask them to merge to the existing thread. At least, if you want to of course.

You look like you have put quite a bit of effort into making this thread. But it's up to you really. ;)

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
I was the one who revived the thread and inevitably caused it to be merged with the original, and I'd be fine if you wanted to merge these posts with that one. Its been awhile since anyone's posted on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom