• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edge guarding options for C.Falcon

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
Obviously UTilt is the primary move used to smack that stupid raceman back off stage, but the local Falcon mains tend to recover high when they play me. It makes for a free nair sometimes, but they also have the option to fade back after recovering high and grab ledge. Since Samus falls WAY slower than Falcon, they can usually get away with it. Any advice on the matter my fellow Sami?

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Hugs told me to take the platform if they recover high, if they try to go past you dsmash (since it has hecka range) or if they still go for the ledge waveland to edge hog. If they go for the ledge and your on a plat ftilt might work to.

Also, shouldn't this go in the general discussion thread or maybe the mu thread?

Top Bottom