• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Eden - ft. S2J, Druggedfox, Colbol, The Moon

Eden - ft. S2J, Druggedfox, Colbol, The Moon
Posted by Vro
Hyatt Regency O'hare
Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Vro

Smash Lord
Prepare for the largest Melee tournament in Chicago history...

Venue fee for smash.gg/eden is $45 right now. On November 25th (Black Friday) venue fee will be ONLY $20. Once it becomes November 26th, venue fee returns to $50 from 11/26 until 12/3. Venue fee raises to $60 on 12/3 until the day before the event. I am allowing SUPER MEGA ULTRA LATE registration at the event for $70 - you will not be seeded well.

What is Eden?
Eden is the regional tournament Chicago has been waiting for. Hosted at the Hyatt Regency O'hare's International Ballroom, a venue of over 10,000 sq ft, Eden is the most travel accessible tournament in the country.

Melee Singles features several Rubicon* guests, round robin pools, and best of 5 top 32. **512 entrant cap**

Melee Doubles features high stakes entry ($40 per team) and best of 5 top 32. **64 entrant cap**

Additional events include Melee Crews, Exhibition Matches, Big Brother Team Exhibition Matches, and Amateur Brackets.

Streaming by [Melee Everyday](http://www.twitch.tv/MeleeEveryday).

*Previous Rubicon Guests include Druggedfox, Westballz, MacD, Colbol, Lucky, Silent Wolf, Axe, Wizzrobe, The Moon, S2J, HugS, SFAT

Personal Statement
I started playing Melee the first month it was released in NA and discovered competitive Melee in 2007; I was just a few months too late to witness MLG Chicago. Since then I have been to almost every significant Melee tournament in Chicago. It has always been my dream to see a real major in Chicago and I haven't seen one in the 9 years I've played here. Eden is the 1st step to bringing a tournament of the next tier to Chicago.

Help me see the first 500+ Illinois tournament. Spread the word and invite your friends. Thanks and see you there! -Vro

Vro

Smash Lord
HUGE PRICING UPDATE:

Venue fee for smash.gg/eden is $45 right now. On November 25th (Black Friday) venue fee will be ONLY $20. Once it becomes November 26th, venue fee returns to $50 from 11/26 until 12/3. Venue fee raises to $60 on 12/3 until the day before the event. I am allowing SUPER MEGA ULTRA LATE registration at the event for $70 - you will not be seeded well.

Top Bottom