• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy way to do the wario infinate(in case you dont know)

D

Deleted member

Hold R or L and just keep pressing a and ull grab as soon as possible. It rocks =P

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You can grab too fast though, I've done it a few times like that and if I did it Really fast then his tongue would be out but not catch Wario.

You never have to do a pivot Kiwi, you can just stay in one place and time the grab right over and over.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Wait, so Shieldgrabbing slows it down into a perfect rate?!?

Ingenious!

Edit: Nope, you still gotta time the grabs.

Although much easier to press A than Z

Gindler

Smash Champion
I never even tried the pivot grab, I just did a standing grab with Z the first time and he couldn't get away (guess I had good timing the first time around?). I think I'd just press Z when he'd be halfway to the crest of his release so that by the time he got down my slow tongue would just be getting to him, but yeah Wario's seem to avoid yoshi's at all cost and go their secondary.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Yeah, the pivot grab works, but requires insane timing if the Wario knows to footstool out of it.

The standing infinite is much more effective and safer.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Nice find Burnt

Mmac found a way to do it with a tell that way is posted in the CG list

But this sounds easier I will post this method in the CG list to after I test it.

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: Yeah, the pivot grab works, but requires insane timing if the Wario knows to footstool out of it.

The standing infinite is much more effective and safer.
You can also pivot grab without running underneath them, by running in the direction opposite of where you release them, and then do the pivot grab. I use Z and the C-stick to do my pivot grabs, idk about other people.

D

Deleted member

You gotta make sure that u press L/R and a at around the same time, else you will sometimes shield first for a few frames, and they can sometimes break out.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hold it!

Have any of you guys pulled this off in a tourney match and actually got away with it? That'd be pretty epic.

I like using Yoshi.

D

Deleted member

If i ever play a wario in tourny, ill just do this and be gay.

Top Bottom