• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy recovery gimping

Demon_Parasite

Smash Cadet
Probably cold pizza, but you can do two Dairs then a footstool jump for an easy kill at low percents.

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this is good, but the hardest thing is get right the two dairs in a low %, if you get, the footstool jump do the service, except against some chars, like ROB..

Krii

Smash Journeyman
actually Rob isnt all that hard, you just have to keep him away enough to use up his fuel. I did this to a friend the other day on FD. Dair Dair, grab edge, dair, recover. The rise that ROB gets isnt spectacularly fast but it gives you enough time to recover your hops. =o

Krii

Smash Journeyman
i did something so funny and **** like with this. I was at a tourney yesterday and i had 2 stocks 185% damage on Battlefield and i was fighting against a Wario. I swallowed him jumped off the side blew him out under the stage and foot stooled him. Everyone was in awe and dumbstruck, i was the only Kirby user in the tourney. XD

Swallow, blow under stage, footstool. = Wario Killer XD

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was at a tournament on Saturday. They were holding a special event apart from the tournament: pay $2 and you can fight their guy for a prize. I went up and fought the guy. He was Samus (Claiming to be the best Samus in the US) and kicking my butt so hard with his air-Z. What guarenteed my victory was my ducking under his Air-Z after the midpoint (changing from offensive to defensive) of the match and his inoperable counter to my d-airs as an edgeguard. I ended it with a footstool jump and won the $60-worth prize. Apparantly, I was the only person who beat him.

Top Bottom