• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern PA Smashboards Newbie

Uutama

Smash Rookie
NNID
Uutama
3DS FC
1848-2005-2056
Hey everyone, I'm Uutama (real name Brandon) and I play Smash. Weird right? I'm from the city of Easton in Pennsylvania and am open to new challengers in the area, so feel free to message me. I have a doubles partner who will join the forums sometime this week as well, and his name is Ethan. I mostly play Ness/Ganondorf/Jigglypuff and I prefer to play Melee over the other games. I have been playing smash since I was a kid, so I have experience! Currently I am only 18, but age doesn't reflect on smash skill. I look forward to meeting you all!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
That's really weird actually. I dunno why you even bothered registering if you play a game like Smash Bros. :troll:

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums Uutama. I see that you're big on Ness, but it's nice to know that you use the King of Evil as a close second. I support that.

While locals from your area may occasionally pop up in this forum, it's best to look around Regional Zones for local competition if you haven't done so already.

And you're quite right regarding age. The age gap for some players is pretty large, but some of the youngest players turn out to be the most skilled. If you can work the sticks, you'll earn respect as a player around here no matter how old you are.

Enjoy the forums

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Brandon, welcome to SWF!

Did you know that you don't have to be a specific age in order to worship our lord and savior, Superman?

1403821511218.jpg

HE loves us all. If you accept HIM with all your heart, might, and love, you may be able to join HIM in the Sun.

Uutama

Smash Rookie
NNID
Uutama
3DS FC
1848-2005-2056
Thanks guys, the community seems pretty nice and I did end up finding a post about players in the area. I don't know what to say about Superman, though! :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I don't know what to say about Superman, though! :p
You say "Thank you for another day of life O' Emperor Superman. I know I am a mortal man but I ask for your guidance to keep me on the path of truth, justice, and the Emperor's Way. Glory to Superman and glory to the Sun!"

Top Bottom