• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Mass. Tournaments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hi. I have never posted in this section of SWF before, but I have a question:

Are their any Melee tournaments around the eastern massachusetts area?
(i.e. Boston etc.)

I can'r find any as of now...
If anyone can inform me that would be greatly appreciated.
If this gets closed, sorry mods. I'm new in here.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
there is a monthly one in framingham (no thread for the next one yet), and there are occasionally random ones in eastern MA as well.
In addition there are ones in Maine, RI (SNF 4 thread), and CT (esticle and stickied Viva la Smashtaclysm threads).

Hope to see you at them.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Go To Snf 4!

As Cog said, if you're willing to travel to RI, SNF 4 is coming up 11/17 (click my sig for more info). In CT, esticle is 10/27, and VLS is 11/10 - 11/11.

Otherwise, you will just have to wait until the next Mass Madness (probably some time in December).

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
I live in Eastern Mass. too, but there aren't any tournaments around here at all...

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
There are tons of tournaments in Massachusetts.

Normally there's about 2-3 a month, you just hit a dead month for right now.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Alright thanks people.
I knew that there was a Mass. Madness tournament earlier this month, but I was away...
I'm definately going to the Mass. Madness one in December.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
They are in this section of SWF, it's just no one has planned one out yet.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=113785

Go there for the Massachusetts community, there's news and stuff going on so look in there, sometimes smashfests and other things are posted there rather than in the tournament discussion section.

Just lurk around or something, hike a ride from someone maybe and go to esticle/OAK tournament.

Be patient, don't come in one day expecting to find a tournament for the very next day or week. The NE region runs tournaments to try to not interfere with each other as most of us travel to other states to smash with them. That means go to every tournament that's closest to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom