• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easter Eggs

MuBa

Smash Lord
We all know that there are easter eggs in a lot of games such as the Metal Gear Solid series and a couple in Brawl/Melee so how about we add some more in Brawl+?

Some ideas that I've made and others have previously mentioned:

-When 2 Falcon Punches Collide there should be a Smart Bomb blast that kills them both.

-Taunt Cancelling (of course this has been mentioned for a while), where you can immediately cancel the Taunt by running, shielding, crouching, or jumping.

-Maybe Ganon using a sword with the D-taunt?

While we have much more important matters such as balancing and core mechanics in our list of priorities, we can for now brainstorm ideas for now that will win the audience to play Brawl+.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i like the first two
falcon punch thing should only be if they collide on the exact same frame
just have taunts cancelable with shield
is there anyway we can make it so easter eggs are enabled disabled? like if ppl dont want the falcon punch thing in? maybe holding R when u select brawl enables it?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what if we have it so if you hold R as you pick ICs, you start off (and play the entire game) as solo climber?

D

Deleted member

lol that would be a good one, how about when you hold R you "play" as nana (texture hack)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
texture hack would be tough to do like that, esp when ppl have custom textures and stuff. it could be possible. i would love it since my fav ICs texture is reversed. the mages texture has the white mage as the main IC, and i would love to control the black mage

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Figured I'd bump this up with some of my fun Brawl+ changes...

1. Is it possible to give Snake a 2nd taunt? I'd look into donating a testicle to let him light a cig up...
2. 'I Fight for my Friends!' and 'You'll get no sympathy from me!' on Ike's up and down taunts.
3. Darkness on a move or two of Ganon's. Sweetspot F-air is my primary choice.
4. Sonic can't swim (lol, would ruin water stage balance...or make it an AWESOME CP)
5. Marth's Critical Hit Box! on tipper'd F-smashes.
6. YEHS on a successful sweetspotted Knee.
7. Is the ring noise in the game? Whenever Sonic dies have him make the 'got hit, losing rings' noise as well as his death scream.

I could come up with more, but those were some big ones too me.

Top Bottom