• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easter eggs/Commercials

the problem

Smash Apprentice
What do you think the commercial is gonna be like/what about/ etc...

EASTER EGGS!!! We all love em, samus's extended grab etc... what do you think they'll be.

I think that the commercial will be like the one for SSBM. I think it went something like these 2 warriors fighting in a box and then you hear a voice "This is not a battle"* SSBM comes on" that is a battle" etc... So im thinking it might be something like that.

As for easter eggs...i don't got a clue =[

Keige

Smash Journeyman
*Four 10 year old kids all run at each other screaming and run their heads into each other and they all fall down*
Announcer: That's a melee...
*SSBB gameplay plays with theme playing in background*
Announcer: This is an all out Brawl!
*shows the kids with that medical tape stuff on their heads playing Brawl*
Announcer: Only for Wii. WARNING: Collisions to the head are not a proper substitute for SSBB.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember....I want to say yes.....but I don't remember....

Though the SSB commercial was and still is one of my favorite.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
If there was a Melee commercial, I would have remembered it, like I remember the SSB one. With all the characters that are going to be in Brawl, they better have one this time around.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
If there was a Melee commercial, I would have remembered it, like I remember the SSB one. With all the characters that are going to be in Brawl, they better have one this time around.
Seems stupid for nintendo to spend money on a commercial of a already well known game though.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Do you think if they started a multi-billion dollar campaign to let the world know it was online starting tomorrow, do you think people would ask "Is this game online?" months from now? There's really no point in advertising.

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
*Four 10 year old kids all run at each other screaming and run their heads into each other and they all fall down*
Announcer: That's a melee...
*SSBB gameplay plays with theme playing in background*
Announcer: This is an all out Brawl!
*shows the kids with that medical tape stuff on their heads playing Brawl*
Announcer: Only for Wii. WARNING: Collisions to the head are not a proper substitute for SSBB.
lol i like it. It would be a difference from all those dull advertisements

Top Bottom