• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites August Results!

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
*Due to an injury I couldn't attend this tourney and had a substitute TO for the month. Unfortunately, Melee Doubles results / brackets were lost before they were forwarded to me and I know nothing of the results other than Milkman / Savedge winning the tourney. If people remember their placement and comment below, I'll add them in.

Melee Singles:
1: MilkMaN
2: Savedge
3: S-Man
4: Oro
5: Theo
5: Arcadia
7: Perry
7: Rhan
9: Bobz
9: Steven
9: Jesse
9: VI
13: Qwa
13: Serb
13: Nick Hazard

PM Singles:
1: Savedge
2: MilkMaN
3: Flex
4: Bobz
5: Jesse
5: Arcadia
7: Qwa

Melee Doubles (Round Robin):
1. Milkman / Savedge
2-7. ??

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Savedge: I wish we could've gotten some games of melee in. I played you in teams and that one PM set and that was it :(
S-Man: Next time dude... God damnit those matches were so close.
Oro: Solid play dude. Hopefully you can start coming to tournaments with us since you're in Richmond now.
Theo: I wish I could've played you! I've been working on my Sheik matchup so it would've been interested to see how that went.
Perry: Thanks for coming along for the ride and good work in doubles :)
Rhan: ggs dude. I really think you should've stayed Young Link against me. You started coming back in that first game and probably could've come back in the other games.
VI: I wish we didn't have to play each other again like we did. :/ Good **** in your other matches though. You had some insane combos haha.
Serb: You're getting better dude! Keep working hard and you'll get there.
Flex: I'm not gonna lose to that DK again haha. I got someone that I can practice that matchup against now. >: )

Son of Slobodan

Smash Cadet
Lots of good players i haven't seen before this tournament. I wish i performed a little bit better but oh well, had lots of close friendlies and I had a good time overall.

I'll definitely be at that omegacon thing ammad, I live in cville anyway lol. Hope it draws a lot of out of state people as well cuz im too lazy to drive far >.>

Top Bottom