• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

easiest way to unlock Lucario.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone tell me what is the easiest way to unlock Lucario? Because he would be the first character I want to unlock in SSBB. Should I do target practice, 100 VS Battles, or Subspace Emissary (which I should get him really late in the game).

Traceur Assassin

Smash Cadet
u can either play 100 brawls, beat target smash on all difficulty levels, or letting him join ur party in sse. u have to beat him first though. :)

verditude

Smash Journeyman
The easiest way is probably target smash. You beat Classic once on very hard to unlock all the target stages, then beat each one.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
i do know that if i do subspace emissary I have to use metaknight to defeat Lucario, which metaknight have a greater disadvantage.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
You can do the lipstick thing on stamina w/ 1 HP ... that'll be the fastest as far as dying goes.

Gindler

Smash Champion
do the vs. set time to 1 minute and just have fun with your friends/or comps 100 times in a row. then you'd have him in a mere 100 minutes, minus the 5 second set up times or course.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
if i fail on the first time when I try and fight Lucario when I fight 100 vs. matches, do I still have a chance to get him when I do the next vs. match.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
Me and my friend were arguing about the fastest way to unlock all the characters. I said the Subspace Emissary and he said doing 500 one stock suicide matches. Even if his way were faster, you would at least not be board playing the Subspace Emissary rather that repeating the same boring process over and over again. And you'ra going to do the Subspace Emissary anyways. Just do the Subspace Emissary.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
hey, is anyone going to answer my question? If I fail getting lucario after the 100 vs matches, can I still get him by doing another 100 vs matches or by the next match?

Top Bottom