• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earthbound/Mother Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Talk about anything about the Earthbound/Mother series in this thread, from Earthbound Zero to Mother 3. You can discuss anything you want, from the comedic scenes, heart trending story, or even memorable music. Also, don't forget to speculate what characters you want to see in the next smash bros. With that, if you like a character very much refer to their very own thread(if possible). Maybe even speculate stages or music you want in the game. Please discuss anything you fell about the series.Be sure to put spoiler tags if your mention the end of the games or anything that you feel might need it.
Mother 123.jpg

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We really don't need any more Mother characters. Ness and Lucas are fine.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh I searched for it but I couldn't find it thanks for telling me.
If you're unsure if a character or series doesn't have a thread yet, be sure to check out the Character Discussions & Listing's thread first that Mario_and_Sonic_Guy has kindly made for us (Their in alphabetical order so the thing you're looking for should be easy to find). If your character or franchise isn't there then feel free to start a new thread.

http://smashboards.com/threads/character-discussion-guidelines-listings-read-first.324452/

Just a friendly advice. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom