• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Falco has always been a fastfaller? He's a spacie...that's what they do lol. Unless you're used to Brawl Falco, there really shouldn't be too much of a difference; he's just as much of a fastfaller as he was in prev. versions of PM or Melee.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
Not that he wasn't a fastfaller in 3.0. Just that there's something up with him in 3.0 when compared to 3.02 or Melee. I think he controls slightly differently than 3.0, which is going to mess everything up for you if you're so used to something else.

I was looking into the 3.02 changelog and I found this:" -All alternate costumes have been optimized and will no longer cause significant lag". Do different colored costumes count as alternate? Is this referring to everything but the default? I don't have 3.0 so I can't check this.
Alternate costumes refer to fan-made ones that weren't originally in-game and aren't just recolors (Mewtwo's Armor, Metaknights Butterfly, etc.). The Melee models for Fox/Falco might count, but I wouldn't think so, since they seem simpler than the Brawl models. And afaik, Falco is (at least currently) an exact carbon copy of his Melee self in 3.02.

Last edited:
Top Bottom