• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVDLowRead :_BufferOut = = 0 and SD card fails to replace anything

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So, im getting "DVDLowRead :_BufferOut = = 0" error on Dolphin 7503 and 3.0-846 since...i don't know when. This is when im using fresh virtual SD card with custom build. I also have 2nd SD card, but recently, it started to fail to replace files. If i insert any new file, it either doesn't replaces anything/loads (if its a new file) or it disallows any file with its name to replace anything in its place (if it replaces one of the files i had before). How to fix both issues? I use 32-bit/x86 PC.
I won't use that 3.6 ISO builder since i don't want to sacrifice anything and don't even try to suggest using that f***ing s**t that is 4.0. It f***s up the audio and its so much slower than i'd rather die than use this c**p.

Last edited:
Top Bottom