• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DVD Recorders

Myztek

Smash Ace
Does anyone use a DVD recorder to record matches? I'm trying to find one at a reasonable price, and was wondering if anyone had any experience using one or looking for prices.

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
Does anyone use a DVD recorder to record matches? I'm trying to find one at a reasonable price, and was wondering if anyone had any experience using one or looking for prices.
I'm not sure about prices, but I use one and they're pretty nice. The quality is above average and everything else works fine. My only problem with it is the fact that it tends to have a small amount of lag (very small) which could mess you up if you're a technical player. My friends who don't use advanced techniques tend not to notice a big difference, but it's killer for me. That's why I'm trying to get my hands on a gamebridge.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
There's no lag on the one I have. I'm using one made by Magnavox. I don't know the model but it doesn't lag for me at all. Once you get that get Magic DVD ripper. That's pretty much all you need to record and get your vids on the computer right away.

Top Bottom