• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Homebrew Campaign Setup and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calius SHontor

Smash Rookie
Why hello there. I am setting up a DnD 5th Edition Homebrew Campaign with three new classes and two extra races.

This forum will be used to garner 6-8 players for when the campaign is ready.

To Moderators: If this goes against any of Smash Boards guidelines, then shut down this forum and contact me.

This forum is under construction.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Will this be play-by-post or over voice? If over voice, I'd be especially wary of having 6 or even 5 people. It can get crowded.

If over voice, I also think this post doesn't quite fit here as its own thread. It'd be a better fit in DGames social.

Also, how much experience do you have DMing? I ask because homebrew can be... Tricky, to put it lightly.

Calius SHontor

Smash Rookie
Will this be play-by-post or over voice? If over voice, I'd be especially wary of having 6 or even 5 people. It can get crowded.
On Third party software. This will just be a rules and reference section for my players.

If over voice, I also think this post doesn't quite fit here as its own thread. It'd be a better fit in DGames social.
Would you be willing to move it to that location?

Also, how much experience do you have DMing? I ask because homebrew can be... Tricky, to put it lightly.
Two years. Have not tried 6 - 8 players, but I want to stress test myself.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Then in that case I'll leave it up to the mods here to decide; I'm not assigned to this subforum.

I do highly caution you against 6-8 though, especially when it isn't play-by-post. It often ends up with people talking over each other, getting bored, and more.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yo~ Calius SHontor Calius SHontor I am interested in playing your game.

I also have a pool of a dozen players that I DM games through Roll20 & google hangouts. Usually about 4-6 players a game, sometimes more or less depending.

What software do you use to run the game?

Maven89

Smash Master
I want to give a warning about playing with Tom, last DND game we played, he decided his character quirk would be that he wanted to have sex with cats. He then proceeded to have sex with multiple cats throughout the game, even during combat, and would RP the noise the cats made while he was laying pipe in them.

Last edited:

Shlorp

Smash Rookie
Im interested in playing, but might have to drop out or not play much because of a busy schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom