• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dude, what's the deal with pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeLovesMarth

Smash Rookie
I don't get it...What's up with Pit? I wanna know your standings are with him. Hate em' love him? What? I constantly hear that Pit is cheap because he has a bunch of advantages and junk, but I think that he's a character that new players first begin as? Is this true, because I believe he is relatively easy to use.

And I personally do NOT believe that ANY of the characters are 'cheap' I think that people who just lose to that character need an excuse to cover up for their sucky-ness...

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Then such a large amount of people must really suck :| MK is cheap. Not bannable because he isn't unbeateable. But cheap non-the-less. I can beat MK's, and they are still cheap.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You're posting in the PIT BOARDS.

Most people will like Pit.

Also, you should probably lurk a bit more to learn what generally constitutes a good thread here.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom