• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duck Hunt's Poster is amazing

D

Deleted member

Duck Hunt's profile is on the official site now, and we have his character poster!

Look at all the references and that 8-bit laugh sprite! They even humiliated Sonic again! And the Duck's expression… they even have "Takes Aim" from his trailer tag line instead of Nintendo! And the seal says that "This seal is your assurance that Nintendo has approved and guaranteed that hunting season is open". I am still laughing from this poster; I hope they put this in a 3 poster pack on NA Club Nintendo sometime!

Last edited by a moderator:

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Was this poster also used for Japan? Impressive how much influence the US version of Duck Hunt has had.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Was this poster also used for Japan? Impressive how much influence the US version of Duck Hunt has had.
Yes.

It is clear to me that DHD was added in Smash for the American fans. After all, Duck Hunt was very popular in the USA during the 1980's.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Duck Hunt was one of the first Nintendo games I have played and this poster brings back memories

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Sorry Pac Man.
You've been dethroned.

Top Bottom