• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duck hunt dog look's really fun to be honest

IblisTriggersPuppet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Oshawottfan33
3DS FC
4356-0745-3351
for a "joke" character I really like his moveset and it looks fun to play as and his final smash is pretty awesome

i'm going to try and unlock him day 1 when I get my copy on october 3rd :4duckhunt:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Why does everyone think it's a joke character?! It's a serious representation of the Zapper and Duck Hunt!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Why does everyone think it's a joke character?! It's a serious representation of the Zapper and Duck Hunt!
This! It's about time we finally have a NES Zapper rep in Smash. Duck Hunt Dog is the perfect character for this role.

Luigi580

Smash Apprentice
This! It's about time we finally have a NES Zapper rep in Smash. Duck Hunt Dog is the perfect character for this role.
Of course, I think many people would've been pretty pissed off if it ended up being some other random guy from the zapper games... But I really can't think of anyone that fitting. Not to mention that Duck Hunt was far more popular than Wild Gunman or Hogan's Alley (possibly combined).
If Sakurai's plan was to pick a character to represent the Zapper, the Duck Hunt Dog was basically a shoe-in.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Of course, I think many people would've been pretty pissed off if it ended up being some other random guy from the zapper games... But I really can't think of anyone that fitting. Not to mention that Duck Hunt was far more popular than Wild Gunman or Hogan's Alley (possibly combined).
If Sakurai's plan was to pick a character to represent the Zapper, the Duck Hunt Dog was basically a shoe-in.
Not only that but he has been a requested character and Duck Hunt is one of the best selling video-games in the world.

Top Bottom