• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dubtrack.fm

Poppin

Smash Cadet

What is Dubtrack.fm?

Dubtrack.fm is a music sharing website. People come in, request a song, and it gets played. There is also a live chat feature so people can talk during the session. I made a room for the forums so whoever wants to come in and listen to music is welcome.

Link

Here is a link to our room.
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/tbt

This lobby is continuous, so even if I am not there, the room should still be up for anyone to join in.

Info

To queue a song, press the "queue" tab. Find a playlist or song from Youtube or Soundcloud using the search bar on the top, and add it to the queue list. I can edit the list and skip songs, so if you made a mistake or want to skip, just let me know (if I am in the room) and I will do so accordingly. I will not skip or rearrange any songs without you asking for it.

This Lobby is open to anyone from this site or the Bell Tree Forums

All genre's of music are encouraged!

Come on in if you are interested fam.​

Spaceman

twitch.tv/spacemanstream
NNID
youlosttotoadgg
3DS FC
3497-1911-1309
Sick, I was looking for an alternative for Turntable.fm this seems pretty legit/well built. Amazing find for a replacement for turntable.fm.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Another forum that I visit has one of these, but it died out. Hoping this one picks up since dubtrack is great.
Rip plug.dj.

Poppin

Smash Cadet
bumpin this to the front once again
cant join now, but feel free to pop on in
maybe you will meet a friend or 2

Top Bottom