• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTMS2 - Orlando, FL

$poon

Smash Rookie
Aight, this is my first time doing this so I dunno if I'm doing it right. But here goes.

HBox: Thanks so much for hosting this tournament and organizing everything, swell job. Also thanks for humoring me and destroying my life after a pity stock.

Asian Raven: Dude you're so fast. I couldn't do anything. That was rough.

Vanilla: I hope you enjoyed your first (Melee) tournament bro! If you're really interested in trying to be competitive with it, check out some beginner guides on shffling, dashdancing, wavedashing, etc. They'll help a lot!

ManBoy: That was a close set and I was scared the whole way through. Seriously I had to take a break before my next match because my heart was beating so fast. GGs man.

Flaf: Your pressure is insane dude. I have no idea how I won tbh. Thanks for letting me take a break beforehand- I think I would've just dropped my controller otherwise.

Zack: That was a super close set. I really love your use of uair and utilt- they boxed me out the entire Yoshi's match; I couldn't approach at all.

Mike Lee: Um see Asian Raven x2. Like seriously how do you Fox players do it it's crazy.

Zoro: Get out of my head. How are you so smart? + mega props for playing Pokemon and Smash at the same time and still winning matches. I still need to play your Link- we should've played it out to decide 7th/8th.

Some Falcon I played (I forget your name, but we played friendlies and I choked on game three and you won): omg your movement teach me it

Uuaa: I was the dude you didn't know cheering for you against HBox. Sorry you didn't win, but you were playing amazing (that one recovery on FoD? Whaaat?). Next time for sure!

BluEG: You destroyed me in one friendly game. I wasn't warmed up (johns), but I want a rematch.

Whoever was DK for most of their games (you told me your name but I forgot): So good. I'm so glad I didn't have to meet you in bracket I probably would've just forfeit.

Also shoutouts to the people behind me while I was playing friendlies saying that I was a pretty good Falcon. That's the first time I've heard it and I got all warm and fuzzy inside c:

A++ second tournament would go again.

Top Bottom