• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dtilt

LePombaer

Smash Rookie
Could someone please tell me how to use it. Always when I use dtilt he still stands right before me ans smashes in my face

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Dtilt has a decent amount of hitstun on it. You hit them with it and wavedash/run away/shield, or follow up with another Dtilt or jab combo (comes out really quick). Another options is to use it out of a wavedash while you're sliding and you'll just go past them.

That said, Dtilt is rarely my first choice move due to its limited utility. Mostly it does a decent amount of damage and has hitstun. You might be able to get a grab out of it... I wonder..

It does a lot of damage, but I don't think it has enough hitstun to get any safe options out of it. Best I think you can do is a reset and then just get out of there as quickly as you can. Like a good amount of Luigi's moves, it functions as a combo interrupt.

Top Bottom