• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dthrows chaingrabbs

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how I should move when I think the opponent will roll (after the throw) in the further direction... when I move too near, he can hit me by pressing A... and when I don't move so near, he can shield or whatever. And then I have to win 2 mindgames instead of one... can you help me? thx

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
is 'tipper' the max. and also the perfect distance for a fsmash? when it is, you think, that I only need the right distance? Then the opponent can't hit me and I can smash him perfect...?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
If you know he is going to roll away, wavedash forward to forward smash should bring you close to tipper range. If not just walk a little bit after the wavedash to put yourself in range.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Yes, the fsmash outranges pretty much everything, and Marth's grab has good range and can't be shielded. More or less, if someone's hitting you out of a tech chased grab or fsmash, you're just not timing it right. Keep working at it, you'll get it after some practice.

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
what im doing to chaingrab like that is waiting to the oponent too make hes move in a distance he cant toch me pressing A botton.. i have reflects to run and get him..

Top Bottom