• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DThrow Stage Spike

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
As far as I know, this only works on Dedede and only on the right side of battlefield. I only tested this on one other stage (FD) and only on a few characters (the big ones). I just wanted to throw this out there even though it's extremely situational. So if you're ever facing Dedede on battlefield, dthrow him while you're on the right side of battlefield. It sends him pretty far down there. Even if it doesn't kill him, it's still a great setup for a dair!

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
As far as I know, this only works on Dedede and only on the right side of battlefield. I only tested this on one other stage (FD) and only on a few characters (the big ones). I just wanted to throw this out there even though it's extremely situational. So if you're ever facing Dedede on battlefield, dthrow him while you're on the right side of battlefield. It sends him pretty far down there. Even if it doesn't kill him, it's still a great setup for a dair!
And if he air dodges?

Ademisk

Smash Champion
So no verification? Lazy *******s....

This works, it has to do with the shape of battlefields edge, when it trys to send him up, he hits it. It doesn't work with any other area that I've tried, and it only works if you're on the absolute brink of the right side of Battlefield. Why? I don't know, maybe the two edges are slightly different.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
So no verification? Lazy *******s....

This works, it has to do with the shape of battlefields edge, when it trys to send him up, he hits it. It doesn't work with any other area that I've tried, and it only works if you're on the absolute brink of the right side of Battlefield. Why? I don't know, maybe the two edges are slightly different.
I don't know, the only reason I can think of is Ness's DThrow sending an opponent flying upleft. Battlefield not symmetrical? That's kinda weird for some reason...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Can he tech? If yes, it could possibly backfire if Dedede uses an uair and then recovers.

Top Bottom