• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dreamland Poll - Which Direction?

Stage select screen: from Peach's Castle to Dreamland, which direction do you move the cursor?

• Total voters

sman865

Smash Apprentice
This is important:

The first time after reset/starting up the game you go to the stage select screen and the cursor is on Peach's Castle. The question is this: when selecting dreamland, do you move the cursor right then down, OR down then right?

Discuss reasoning below.

I move it right then down because when I started playing I only played Hyrule, so right is the obvious first option.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Down then right. That way if someone got antsy about pressing A, they don't make the mistake of thinking that I wanted to play on congo.

Because **** yoshi's story. Nobody likes that stage.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
my rom directly loads to dl #basedmadao

otherwise, i always let the other person set up the thing

caneut

Smash Ace
Well if I'm choosing the stage, down and right so I don't get some *** who pushes right and we get hryule by mistake.

If I'm not serious I set the whole game up, right and down to DL and just leave it until someone else pushes A, which usually takes a while.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
where's the "I get to DL by pressing start" option

I press R then D-Pad down, sometimes I use C-Buttons too.

! C Right, C Down, A. EASE-E

Last edited:

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
I got in the habit of using c buttons (c-right to c-down), when I played on OG controller. I figured using the c-buttons instead of the joystick every time would reduce the amount of wear. Save the stick for DI moments. Also right then down because I'd rather accidentally select congo than yoshi's

Top Bottom