• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRDNSWORLD 2014

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I hope everyone had fun, There were a few issues that I apologize for (PM late Start, Stream going down, Brackets messing up).

We Had a few new faces and a lot of fun matches played but here are the results
Brawl Doubles: 3 teams(Winner take all)
1. LOE1 the backpacker
2. Get the "D"
3. White Chink ***** Kite

PM Doubles:
1: $$ (IC + LOE1) ($56.00)
2: The OU Squad (Ori + Samn) ($16.00)
3: Get the PM "D" (Ksev + *****) ($8.00)
4: Scrambles the Death Dealer (NoTap + Mr Clean)
5: Free Napkin (Napkin + Free Velocity)
5: Start 9 (Jorb + Acitropy)
7: DBPM/DeepvoiceGuy (DBPM + Invoiceguy)
7: Church of Falcon (Doug + Matt)

Brawl Singles
1: LOE1 ($63.00)
2: Lain ($18.00)
3: PzO ($9.00)
4: WTP
5: Ori
5: QD
7: W.C.*****
7: Stewy
9: *****
9: 1Der
9: Sup
9: DTF
13: Mr~C
13: ARTIC Walt
13: MLock
13: Kider
17: Tora
17: Nyuu

PM Singles:
1: J.Z. ($112.00)
2: 1Der ($32.00)
3: Lain ($16.00)
4: LOE1
5: Samn
5: Stewart | Nom
7: *****
7: Identity Crisis
9: Napkin
9: DBPM
9: Jorb
9: PzO
13: Ori
13: Strat
13: FreeVelocity
13: Stewy
17: Sup
17: Iceman
17: Rouze
17: KLUB
17: Yuko_Ray
17: PC
17: Emmy B
17: Acitopy
25: Zam
25: Hands
25: (BYE)
25: WTP
25: ARTIC Walt
25: DTF
25: NoTap
25: Doug
33: Nick

If people want to give chars that would be appreciated

Last edited:

FreeVelocity

Smash Rookie
FreeVelocity was using Roy. :p

Also, shoutouts to the Sheik - Roy matchup for making me salty as ****.
And shoutouts to LOE1 for four-stocking me in Winners, pls nerf Wario PMBR

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
Sorry I had to leave early guys- grad party. Hope you all enjoyed the extra setup / cool texture & music hax I compiled from some friends

DRDN- DBPM was Link/Samus and I played Lucas in teams

Anybody else I don't mention below, I'm bad at remembering names / tags.

Glad I could play friendlies with a number of people, including teams. Especially the solid Fox player & his teammate. Teams are extremely fun & hype

Shoutouts:

First off, DBPM for teaming with me. If we play together more I feel we can be solid teammates. You're a really singles player, we just have to work that into teams now :p good seeing you Jon

Samn- glad we could play at least one match before I had to leave. We've both gotten better since our first match at TFTS1. I'm looking forward to vsing you again. I can't wait to see that Bowser of yours and get more than a single match against Squrtle. You're definitely on your way, and it's showing.

"LLBOY" - I'm glad to see a fellow Lucas main at tournies. The ditto is so much fun to play n we def have a ton to teach each other. Glad we understand the same utube videos haha. Hope to see you at another tourney soon

QD- Solid work in Brawl. Your MU knowledge is progressing and your skill level is advancing very well. Keep up the work and you'll soon be surpassing that of Lee Martin

Ori- You're too grime for more than this sentence.... xD

Loe1.....

KSev- Advancing in PM, but you have to get rid of your bad Brawl habits if you wanna be good :) Still better than me for the time being, I just gotta work harder

*****- Glad to see you again my father :D

Ryan- Supppppp
them: "sup"
you: sup
them: "sup"

I swear that tag never gets old XD Good playing you finally. I hope to see you around some more. G&W is still my char :p maybe one day I'll stop SDing below 30% and actually win games lol. You should learn R.O.B./Wario for teams. I LOVE teaming with R.O.B. next to Wario / Diddy

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone! will do shoutouts later, but I was wondering what twitch.tv channel the stream was on today, does anyone know?

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles
1: LOE1 ($63.00) Fun friendlies, and congrats on winning!

2: Lain ($18.00) I just realized you never go DDD vs Loe1, how come?

3: PzO ($9.00) GGs! Hopefully we can play again in regular rules sometime soon!

4: WTP GGs, congrats on winning

5: Ori - So I think at this point I am too eager to beat you or something. That risk game 1 was totally stupid of me. Enjoyed the set however, and I will get you next time ;)

5: QD - yaaaaaaaaaaaay

7: W.C.***** hmm did we play at all?

7: Stewy - ggs, but the stages were dumb so I don't really feel satisfied with the victory. We should play more at the next opportunity.

9: ****S - you're silly

9: 1Der- hello
9: Sup - wariooooooooo
9: DTF - ggs

13: Kider - ggs, keep at it!

17: Tora

25: Nyuu - nice to see new people getting interested in Brawl! If you want some tips ever or critiques you can always send me replays or something. I'm not peach expert, but you should definitely check out: Nicole, Illmatic, Kie, Slayerz, and Crow

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Shoutouts later, but I had a lot of fun. I definitely made a solid choice coming out to this. Missed seeing you guys, so I'll be around for the rest of summer now. See you all next week at Gamer's Gauntlet!

LOE1

Smash Lord
ggs everyone. i didnt think i really played my best in pm today, but good job to jay z and 1der. kinda gives mee drive to improve again. we'll see what happens though. ggs everyone i played

lain

Smash Master
there was a 32 man bracket, with 18 people, so there were 14 byes. I think two people didn't have byes first round (i assume nyuu and tora) and they played each other.

Regardless, it should be fixed and they both should be tied for 17th lol LRN2TO BRO

also QD, the stream vids are at http://www.twitch.tv/sakums

ALSO EYYO HOVA IMA **** YOU UP NEXT TIME IN PM SON

W.C.N

Smash Lord
As lain said stream was twitch.tv/sakums
And as to the retting 25th he was also correct

I would also like to say **** tio next year I'll be using something else or just hand making it because it was a pain in the ass to try and recreate a bracket after adding/removing 1 person

Last edited:
Top Bottom